Joe Rogan is doing everything possible to lose credibility

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
After ignoring Cyborg's domination of Felicia Spencer (he thought it was more important to praise her ability to serve as a walking punching bag), claiming that DC is on another level only to hail Stipe as the GOAT 5 min later, defending Conor after he sucker-punched an old man, you probably thought that the man couldn't sink to a new low.
He did it anyway.
Now he has the audacity to shit on one the greatest walkout songs of all time, a hymn of pure violence, a presage to savagery and destruction: Sandstorm.

Clearly Joe has no respect for anything sacred anymore.

Last edited:
I like Rogan but he talks a lot of shite and is an epitome of a rambling stoner, full of questionable facts and bro psychology

He is visibly not in love with dutch electonic disco
Is he really to blame about that ? <puh-lease75>

He killed his credibility as an MMA pundit with Ronda Rousey.

In Brazil they have a saying: You have respect, you don't lose your teeth

Worst part is that he didn't know what it was called........any MMA fan worth their salt knows Sandstorm.

Funny how he's also claimed his favourite pre-fight ritual was Wand's hand rolling.

Joe's a fairweather.

I like Rogan but he talks a lot of shite and is an epitome of a rambling stoner, full of questionable facts and bro psychology

He talks a lot. That's literally what he does for a living. He's full of questionable facts, but most of the time he admits that they're questionable. Bro psychology? Well, yeah. He's not a a professional psychologist, bro.

At 1:30
Joe almost in tears, nobody else's laughing

He talks a lot. That's literally what he does for a living. He's full of questionable facts, but most of the time he admits that they're questionable. Bro psychology? Well, yeah. He's not a a professional psychologist, bro.
No shit, sherlock. I know he's an entertainer and I like his commentary, to me he's the voice of the UFC but I stopped listening to his podcast due to the reasons I've mentioned above.

Joe jumped off the Fedor train after the Brett Rogers win and immediately took back everything positive he ever said about him. It's like when a kid finds something new to like and pretends like they never liked anything else. That confirmed in my mind that he is a manchild shill. <Lmaoo>

Considering he puts out between 3-9 hours of free content a week, while interviewing some very interesting people, I can deal with the small amounts of bullshit.

JRE is a top 5 all time podcast for a reason.

Haters gonna hate while Marshall doing 140 in a vintage Porsche.

At 1:30
Joe almost in tears, nobody else's laughing
Rogan has terrible timing, when real comedians come to his show he tries to out joke them but miserably fails, when they tell a great joke he misses it completely. He usually will only get jokes about farts, dicks or cum.

He's not perfect. If anyone was producing that much content,there would much to pick at.

I think he does way more good than harm.

He's just a dumb old stoner. He has watched more mma fights than anybody and still has no clue what's going on. That's a negative record.

After ignoring Cyborg's domination of Aspen Ladd (he thought it was more important to praise her ability to serve as a walking punching bag), claiming that DC is on another level only to hail Stipe as the GOAT 5 min later, defending Conor after he sucker-punched an old man, you probably thought that the man couldn't sink to a new low.
He did it anyway.
Now he has the audacity to shit on one the greatest walkout songs of all time, a hymn of pure violence, a presage to savagery and destruction: Sandstorm.

When did Cyborg dominate Aspen Ladd?

No shit, sherlock. I know he's an entertainer and I like his commentary, to me he's the voice of the UFC but I stopped listening to his podcast due to the reasons I've mentioned above.

Well, his podcasts aren't two scientists talking i.e. (when it's about science). It's the pretty knowledgable dude talking to some expert and asking the questions most pretty knowledgable dudes would ask.

Maybe you're too advanced for that?

After ignoring Cyborg's domination of Aspen Ladd (he thought it was more important to praise her ability to serve as a walking punching bag), claiming that DC is on another level only to hail Stipe as the GOAT 5 min later, defending Conor after he sucker-punched an old man, you probably thought that the man couldn't sink to a new low.
He did it anyway.

Cut it off when Joe's eye's were rolling into the back of his head talking about strangelhold and he accidentally complemented Chiesa.<{cruzshake}> Never go full Chiesa fan<{hughesimpress}>

Chiesa has done well after jumping weight classes and is a good fighter but still <{CMPALM}>

Back