Joe Rogan is doing everything possible to lose credibility

Way I see it is he is the most positive influence(by far) that much of the US population is willing to listen to. I don't really care.

Dude's been perhaps the largest net positive to society in the entire history of sports.

I just spoke with Rogan and he's absolutely devastated by the news that he is not credible to TS. Sad day for Rogan indeed.

Mr. Rogan is a very logical, fact based thinker who is entirely controlled by recency bias and extremely capricious emotional states.

To be fair it isn't the song alone that makes it epic. Sandstorm by itself is pretty meh/gay but when it is linked to The Axe Murderer, who at the time was an absolute savage in the ring, it takes on an added effect. Same as CroCop coming out to Wild Boys. Horribly shit ass gay song but when the guy coming out to it frequently punts professional fighters' heads into the 15th row, it makes the song almost cool. It is all a matter of context.

Yet you're still going to consume his content, TS

I'm in a continuous state of no fucks given, don't flatter yourself.

But only idiots believe Rogan is an idiot

Just calling it as it is

If you have the intelligence of a potato there's a high chance you may lash out at rogan for a variety of reasons. Not to say there isn't things to call him out on. He appears to trigger the lowest common denominator most though

Joe is a like a volcano that is constantly erupting. But instead of lava, it's steaming horse shit. He is also the stupidest, most emotional, non-sensical commentator in sports history. A complete buffoon. On top of that, his recency bias is completely off the charts. Deep down, you know it's true. But for some reason you can't deal with it. The good news though is that I'm not mad at you. You have Khabib in your avatar, and that makes you my BFF, whether you like it or not.

He's a shill pure and simple, all that smoking weed surely doesn't help either. He'll accuse everyone under the Sun of PEDS but the actual cheater Jones who got caught multiple times.

Yet you're still going to consume his content, TS

Well excuuuuuse me, Emjay. But how can you not consume his content if you watch UFC pay-per-views? Unless you mute it or watch it in Spanish.

You guys take the things he says waaaaaaaay, waaaaaaay more seriously than he does. Joe has done too much DMT to *really* care much about the silly shit he says.

Also this is his best friend and he captures exactly what I feel every time someone sends me a JRE video I have to see:

giphy.gif

Well excuuuuuse me, Emjay. But how can you not consume his content if you watch UFC pay-per-views? Unless you mute it or watch it in Spanish.

You just answered your own question.

He has an amazing lineup of guests. I wish hed just shut up and let then talk though. Still a pretty good show.

Worst part is that he didn't know what it was called........any MMA fan worth their salt knows Sandstorm.

Funny how he's also claimed his favourite pre-fight ritual was Wand's hand rolling.

Joe's a fairweather.

Or he may not know who Sandstorm is because he is just old.

Is the dude from everlast talking about other people’s music?? Just lmao.

Or he may not know who Sandstorm is because he is just old.
? Who Sandstorm is? Sandstorm is the name of the track.....the artist is Darude.

Of course he knows that track, he's an MMA fan who watched Wand's entire career as it happened.

Here's the thing though: He's so inconsistent with his thoughts and ideas. Everything he says that is smart, or insightful is negated by the garbage he spews on a regular basis. He's just so full of shit. It's hard to take what he says seriously, even when a lot of what comes out of his noise-hole is wise.
What you're talking about is opinion, your personal opinion and interpretation of what he says.

Which has nothing to do with his obvious intelligence

Does anyone take this inflated cbd using steroid-head seriously when he talks about anything?
He has money but nothing else.

? Who Sandstorm is? Sandstorm is the name of the track.....the artist is Darude.

Of course he knows that track, he's an MMA fan who watched Wand's entire career as it happened.

I am as old as Rogan, and have watched every single UFC and Pride event as well as many others. I have no idea who Darude is, or that Sandstorm was the name of a walkout song until this thread. Now that I just listened to it, I recognized it. That being said, I never could stand it which is why I never cared about the name or who did it. It has nothing to do with my appreciation of MMA.

I am as old as Rogan, and have watched every single UFC and Pride event as well as many others. I have no idea who Darude is, or that Sandstorm was the name of a walkout song until this thread. Now that I just listened to it, I recognized it. That being said, I never could stand it which is why I never cared about the name or who did it. It has nothing to do with my appreciation of MMA.
Bit of a difference between a long time fan like yourself and Joe Rogan. Regardless of your opinion of him, he's an MMA savant and commentator. That walk-out song was literally synonymous with Wand for most of his career.

Back