Joe Rogan is doing everything possible to lose credibility

Bit of a difference between a long time fan like yourself and Joe Rogan. Regardless of your opinion of him, he's an MMA savant and commentator. That walk-out song was literally synonymous with Wand for most of his career.

That does not mean he liked or knew the name of the song. You insist that because he heard it a lot he knew it. Yet that is not exactly the only option. But keep insisting that you are certain that he knows the name of a song that he even said he did not know.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? The man said he did not know it. End of story. I am through wasting time with yet another troll.

That does not mean he liked or knew the name of the song. You insist that because he heard it a lot he knew it. Yet that is not exactly the only option. But keep insisting that you are certain that he knows the name of a song that he even said he did not know.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you? The man said he did not know it. End of story. I am through wasting time with yet another troll.

You've completely missed what I'm saying and are somehow offended by it. Ugh.

He clearly is quite intelligent and is able to hold engaging conversations with highly intelligent, accredited intellectuals.
I have never seen any of this transpire

Unless you count Eddie bravo or the other juiced up bro’s on his show among intellectuals

Nootropics are pretty widely studied and well proven Bruh

Why go off on intelligence but you haven't even researched what your bashing lol
Hahahaha, I got a great plot of land on the moon you’ll absolutely love bruh

I have never seen any of this transpire

Unless you count Eddie bravo or the other juiced up bro’s on his show among intellectuals

You're not familiar with his podcast at all.

He regularly has scientists, phds, academics, entrepreneurs, public intellectuals among others on his podcast.

Hahahaha, I got a great plot of land on the moon you’ll absolutely love bruh
As someone deeply involved in the nutrition / health fields for a long time

Equating the entire field of cognitive enhancement / smart drugs with a conspiracy theory isn't making you look much better.

Not sure you'd exactly be the person who should be speaking from such a high ground on intelligence when you don't even do even basic research into what you're critiquing.

As someone deeply involved in the nutrition / health fields for a long time

Equating the entire field of cognitive enhancement / smart drugs with a conspiracy theory isn't making you look much better.

Not sure you'd exactly the person who should be speaking from such a high ground on intelligence when you don't even do even basic research into what you're critiquing.
The field is hilarious
I’m certainly aware of its hilarity and the people who buy into it

The field is hilarious
I’m certainly aware of its hilarity and the people who buy into it
Yes

Shocking that people buy into subjects that have vast amounts of scientific literature backing their validity

Imagine someone believing optimizing acetylcholine in the brain would benefit cognitive function, that person must be a conspiracy theorist.

true meatheads don't like Joe...
Lol JRE is international. Btw Rogan isn’t advertising fleshlights and having Redban say retarded shit anymore. Rogan has had some very interesting conversations with profound people. It’s okay if you don’t watch or like it. Anytime a comedian is on I skip them but he has a lot of solid guests come on.

All he would need to do is put a Reichsadler or iron cross in his AV and then it'd be pretty well known he's full of shit.

Hes a ufc shill but for good reason. The guy gets paid more than the fighters,

He talks a lot. That's literally what he does for a living. He's full of questionable facts, but most of the time he admits that they're questionable. Bro psychology? Well, yeah. He's not a a professional psychologist, bro.
Rogan thinks that blacks have a different (and inferior) brain to whites, which means he's an intellectually hopeless case.

"Jon Jones popped for steroids because he took cocaine with tainted creatine in it." He makes fun of Edgy Brah for believing the Earth is flat yet he believes that theory.

Nah, It seems to me like Rogan haters are over analyzing everything Rogan does and trying to find things wrong with it. You too can be successful at something if you try hard enough haters.

Guys who like Rogan are the most defensive people I have ever come across. Hands down.

Song is kinda gay. It was cool how wand used it though. That is it’s only redeeming quality.

Sandstorm is absolute dog shit.

He seems mentally checked out since the Bob Lazar stuff, since he did that show with Bob Lazar I noticed Rogan just doesnt seem to care as much about UFC and is going through the motions. His real passion is UFO/Alien subject and to find out the truth. I believe he will be doing a new show on it in the near future.

Back