Joe Rogan is doing everything possible to lose credibility

I like sandstorm, but Hogaine has no credibility whatsoever. If you believe his stuff and biases then you have a problem.

He did something similar to this when he had some conservative talk show guy on. I can't remember who, maybe Crowder, but Joe nagged him into taking a position on marijuana, and when he took a very tepid negative view, Rogan went berserk, aggressively arguing with him with almost sneering disrespect.

And his guest was like, "I don't even want to debate this. I don't really have a strong position. You brought it up. Why are you being so aggressive and personal?"

It was bizarre to witness. It was also very unprofessional of Rogan and a terribly rude way to treat a guest. If I remember, he later apologized.

His recent podcast with Dan Crenshaw was funny. For almost the entire podcast it was normal and sedate, then at the end Crenshaw made the mistake of saying he doesn't like marijuana, which lit a fire under Joe's arse.

Joe went from normal to activist in seconds and (probably because he was aware that time was running out), he really increased the pace of his speech and became noticeably more animated as he tried to fit in all his pro-cannabis points in the time they had left.

At first I though he was joking and just playing at being triggered, but then he didn't stop and it felt a bit embarrassing towards the end... I mean, it was almost as bad as the time he interviewed that Chimp.

I think of an intellectual moreso as someone exactly like Joe Rogan. One who knows how to ask the right question at the right time. Engage in conversation. To make people question everything.

Think a Plato or a Socrates of our time. The reason they where there was to ask all those dumb questions.

Had social media been around at the time of Socrates, he would have been ridiculed and killed off much earlier.
Joe Rogan is the Socrates of our time

And you talk about intelligence

Jesus H

Yes

Shocking that people buy into subjects that have vast amounts of scientific literature backing their validity

Imagine someone believing optimizing acetylcholine in the brain would benefit cognitive function, that person must be a conspiracy theorist.
Yep all 1 billionth of a percent difference that it makes is super beneficial

Why does nobody insult the man over his comedy?

Feels like 500-lb gorilla sometimes in the room. Is it tabooo subject matter? So odd

dude has 1500 episodes of 3 houtr straight talking videos...

I dare any person thats ever lived in this universe to do the same thing, and not say stupid shit from time to time.

Besides, its not like his podcast is supposed to be educational, it is literally a couple of friends smoking drinking and rambling.

To hell with Joe Rogan, for forcing Brendan Schaub's comedy upon humanity!!
:mad:

Give it up for Joe Rogan, the new Minister Of Propaganda for the UFC!!
:mad:

Lol dude thought Ronda had elite striking, doesn't get more moronic than that, even in Sherdog standards.

After ignoring Cyborg's domination of Felicia Spencer (he thought it was more important to praise her ability to serve as a walking punching bag), claiming that DC is on another level only to hail Stipe as the GOAT 5 min later, defending Conor after he sucker-punched an old man, you probably thought that the man couldn't sink to a new low.
He did it anyway.
Now he has the audacity to shit on one the greatest walkout songs of all time, a hymn of pure violence, a presage to savagery and destruction: Sandstorm.

Clearly Joe has no respect for anything sacred anymore.

Joe puts at least 20 supplements and drugs in his system every day. No wonder he says stupid shit all the time...and yet shits of stuff like anti-depressants...which has been proven effective in countless double-blind studies.

Joe puts at least 20 supplements and drugs in his system every day. No wonder he says stupid shit all the time...and yet shits of stuff like anti-depressants...which has been proven effective in countless double-blind studies.

Even Lance Armstrong, who was once one of the most hated men on the planet, gets a higher percentage of likes on his podcasts than Rogan,

Rogan is insufferable these days. He's in love with his own voice. And he's cero funny. I think even Schaub is funnier.

Back