Joe Rogan MMA Show #76 with Terence Crawford

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Didnt see this posted yet.

His thoughts on Pacquiao

The holdup between him and Spence

Thanks, I saw Bud was at the ufc event last weekend so a good time to have him on since he's in town, I guess. Will take a listen when I get the chance. Hopefully he's more interesting than he usually comes off. He's a G but lasagna etc. don't know if he'll be a good podcast guest.

PS: I love Bud but E beats the dogshit out of him.

TC and his trainer were ok but for some reason boxers arent really good guests on JRE and I like JRE especially with comedian guests.

Still think Roy Jones would make an awesome guests though, I can see Rogan picking his brain on the whole Russia citizenship and cock fighting, and I know Roy is a big MMA fan.

I am midway through it so far. Bud had some funny lines about his refusal to take the ice bath after training and running out in the cold in Nebraska. It's a good listen so far, Rogan really gets Bud and his trainer to open up and speak comfortably.

Spence's best win is vs a 135 lber. He needs a signature win but wants no part of Bud.
Spence really doesnt need him at all

4 of the top 5 at welterweight are PBC and all the champs at 154 except for Munguia are also PBC

"Errol Spence needs me..."

Keep on thinking people will care about you with the level of opponent you fight.

TC and his trainer were ok but for some reason boxers arent really good guests on JRE and I like JRE especially with comedian guests.

Still think Roy Jones would make an awesome guests though, I can see Rogan picking his brain on the whole Russia citizenship and cock fighting, and I know Roy is a big MMA fan.
I haven't got to finish it yet but I enjoyed so far and all the other boxing podcasts have been pretty good too. The rico verhoeven one from a couple weeks ago was pretty lame though and so was the Dan hardy one. A lot of Joe's comedian friends arent that funny to me either so I usually don't enjoy those podcasts either

It was a decent listen.
That said, his insistence that Spence needs him was dumb.
He stated Hall of Fame Boxer already, on accomplishments already... he should’ve expanded more that he needs more names on his resume.

Crawford Spence is the fight to make.
You guys are like well pbc. Spence doesn’t need Crawford.

They both need each other. It’s the biggest fight to make around that weight especially 147. almost in the sport.

Yeah, but did Jones ever try DMT?

Back