Social Joe Rogan roasting woke lunacy

713ab2f05de08730a65955109b1f99ed1a2d317bfb6ea3630144974c1ee8cb44_1.jpg
Seeing R. Lee Ermey used to reference a lawnmower reminds me of the "suck a golf ball through a garden hose" line from Full Metal Jacket. We didn't agree politically, but I appreciate his service and his talent. R.I.P.

I think you're a little bit too obsessed and emotional about wokism and communism. Might be better for your mental health if you log out for a while and take a walk or maybe spend time in nature or something.

How's he supposed to do that when an army of trannies could jump out of the bushes at any given moment?

LOL, ok so now stating the obvious is "cringe".

Everyone = your 4 commie side kicks? Ok "bro".
i’m an anarchist, not a communist. very very different. take everyone’s advice though, tiger. maybe take a break from the old internet, you’re all worked up.

i’m an anarchist, not a communist. very very different. take everyone’s advice though, tiger. maybe take a break from the old internet, you’re all worked up.
Maybe take your own advice son, check out my post count compared to my join date then compare it to yours, then come back and tell me who should take a brake from the internet.

<BC1>

I guess TS is forever doomed to fight the tireless battle against the satanic forces of the woke commies and their legion of liberal trannys. Godspeed TS!
"TS this, Joe Rogan that".... but not a single comment about the topic itself from you of any of your rustled comrades.

Again, let's grant you that I'm the absolute worst poster on sherdog, everything you wanna accuse me of and worse, it's cool I concede, owned, etc...

Now, why does it trigger you when people ridicule the ridiculous?

This is literally the first time I’ve seen Joe Rogans podcast. That was actually a funny story in a sad way.

"TS this, Joe Rogan that".... but not a single comment about the topic itself from you of any of your rustled comrades.

Again, let's grant you that I'm the absolute worst poster on sherdog, everything you wanna accuse me of and worse, it's cool I concede, owned, etc...

Now, why does it trigger you when people ridicule the ridiculous?
I never mentioned Joe Rogan, bro.

It's pretty cringey, but a bad right-wing meme is pretty rare. Although not as rare as a good left-wing meme.
Nah, seen a ton of cringy right wing memes. The meme thread is full of em.

or are you just content with your typical commie tactic of calling him names and avoiding the actual point?
I legitimately pity people like you. What comedic gold. Take a step back homie; it's time to make peace with your place on the leftward slope of the bellcurve.

^^^
Can't start a lawnmower.

that's the beautiful irony: near-the-grave wrinkled losers who are so out of touch that they think lawnmowers are still as shitty as when they bought theirs in the 80s, or that modern people give a shit about white-picket lawns as some sort of meaning-imbuing aspect of existence.

I never mentioned Joe Rogan, bro.
Ah ok, for a moment there I thought you were obsessing over me AND Joe, but now you say it's just me. Well I guess I should be pretty flattered.

Way to dicktuck out of a straight forward question once again btw, I can tell you came prepared.

Ah ok, for a moment there I thought you were obsessing over me AND Joe, but now you say it's just me. Well I guess I should be pretty flattered.
You're special to me, bro :oops:

if Antifa are the real fascists, then anti-woke people are...

This is an oldie but a goody, possibly the greatest Joe Rogan rant of all time, not even a big fan of his but he's firing on all cylinders here.

I remember seeing it years ago and spitting out my drink it made me laugh so hard. Just stumbled upon it again and it never gets old... it's crazy that these people exist and that these universities actually coddle this kind of mentality, just fucken sad, cringe and hilarious at the same time.

<{clintugh}><36>

You need help

Back