Social Joe Rogan roasting woke lunacy

College kids need to remember that they are students. They know nothing and need to learn.

imagine mowing your own lawn LMAO
When we bought the land and had our home built 2 years ago I swore I would mow it myself for the exercise and relaxing almost calming effect... Still love doing it today . I mow 1 hr before sunset when it's cool and not overbearingly sunny in FL.. it's an HR to myself just to decompress and process life... Very recommended

This is an oldie but a goody, possibly the greatest Joe Rogan rant of all time, not even a big fan of his but he's firing on all cylinders here.

I remember seeing it years ago and spitting out my drink it made me laugh so hard. Just stumbled upon it again and it never gets old... it's crazy that these people exist and that these universities actually coddle this kind of mentality, just fucken sad, cringe and hilarious at the same time.

<{clintugh}><36>

I love when he called Shapiro out about inner cities kids struggles and how he or Ben had no clue what their going through. He told Ben, how do you pick yourself up from your bootstraps when you have none to begin with lol.

Ben face was priceless.

He is completely and utterly spot-on and I fucking love it. The hard-left is eating itself alive, anyone with any common sense knew it didn't have a long shelf-life. There's only so far left a pendulum can swing before it starts coming back the other way.

This is the thing - these people cause havoc in everyday society and the reason they give for that, is that they are surrounded by prejudiced, bigoted, terrible people.

They get given a space all to themselves - a space that doesn't contain any of these prejudiced, bigoted, terrible people (IE - any heterosexual white man, basically).

You'd think that space would become a harmonious utopia. But it doesn't. Instead, the same havoc starts within that space, for the simple reason that these people don't want harmony, they want havoc. They are deeply unhappy, mentally unstable people who are struggling to find their place in life. Arguing and bickering gives them a sense of purpose, and affecting someone else's life or career gives them a sense of power - something they don't have.

I love when he called Shapiro out about inner cities kids struggles and how he or Ben had no clue what their going through. He told Ben, how do you pick yourself up from your bootstraps when you have none to begin with lol.

Ben face was priceless.
that's not what happened and Ben acknowledge some people don't know how to because they aren't shown. It takes leaders in those areas to show the kids, the ones that got out of the bad areas to go back and teach the kids how to do it.

that's not what happened and Ben acknowledge some people don't know how to because they aren't shown. It takes leaders in those areas to show the kids, the ones that got out of the bad areas to go back and teach the kids how to do it.

Exactly what happened. Ben was going on his rant on how things are there. Joe stopped him and told him that he has no clue how it really is when you're in their shoes. Basically beating Ben couldn't last in those neighborhoods lol.

Why does Rogan trigger the soy crowd so bad? He actually holds a lot of left leaning views. I have a friend who gets his news exclusively from CNN and he hates Joe Rogan now, but he's never bothered to watch any of his podcasts or anything. He just regurgitates the cherry picked sound bites that CNN tells him to be mad at.

713ab2f05de08730a65955109b1f99ed1a2d317bfb6ea3630144974c1ee8cb44_1.jpg

This is the type of cringey "humor" that aging Gen-Xer's repost on social media.
The picture of Ben Shapiro on the left is funny by itself. The Full Jacket guy and that quote ruins it.
You guys are probably the same age by the way, but ppl who would find that funny are very conservative/ Rural folk. The type who like Bill Engvall or whatever the fuck his name is.That joke in its essence just sucks that's all.

Back