Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

I’m not sure it’s a push against it. You can’t have it both ways. It’s being reviewed for its effectiveness against covid. As a doctor, until that it is established as a viable treatment, they are focusing on the proactive and not the reactive.

The FDA knew pretty much from the beginning that ivermectin had the potential to be a treatment for Covid:

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterina...in-intended-animals-treatment-covid-19-humans

In April of 2020 the FDA was publicly aware that a drug they previously had approved was effective at inhibiting the replication of Covid in vitro. 18 months later, millions dead, lives ruined, economies badly damaged, and they still seemingly don't know any more about ivermectin now than they did back in April of 2020. How is that possible that we don't have enough data on Ivermectin after all this time, but managed to get enough data about never-before-approved MRNA vaccines in a few months?

There could be good reasons, but it just looks bad on the face of it, for the FDA to still be "reviewing" the data. Especially when considering how fast the MRNA vaccines got approval, and how long ivermectin has been safely prescribed.

The FDA knew pretty much from the beginning that ivermectin had the potential to be a treatment for Covid:

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterina...in-intended-animals-treatment-covid-19-humans

In April of 2020 the FDA was public aware that a drug they previously had approved was effective at inhibiting the replication of Covid in vitro. 18 months later, millions dead, lives ruined, economies badly damaged, and they still seemingly don't know any more about ivermectin now than they did back in April of 2020. How is that possible that we don't have enough data on Ivermectin after all this time, but managed to get enough data about never-before-approved MRNA vaccines in a few months?

There could be good reasons, but it just looks bad on the face of it, for the FDA to still be "reviewing" the data. Especially when considering how fast the MRNA vaccines got approval, and how long ivermectin has been safely prescribed.

India is suing WHO over it. I hope something comes of that.

I think they need to work on making those monoclonal antibodies more available. That really seems to be the key. Rogan recovered from covid days after getting it but you could argue he's in decent shape. Trump took the same shit though, and was back to work a day or two later. I have a cousin who got the same shit because she has serious health issues and she felt better the next morning.

There's a reason not to push ineffective medicine though. Peoples choices will change if they believe the people saying ivermectin is a 99% miracle cure.

The Africa one particularly cracks me up, subsaharan Africa

<Dany07>

Israel is failing. India is no longer news worthy. Mexico City is ignored.

Get spiked.

<{jackyeah}>

They have to ignore those real world successes of Ivermectin. They have billions of dollars to make on the vaccines.
240546731_393023965859020_4581839151698124573_n.jpg

I read those “conclusions”… garbage. It’ll all observational.

India still issues their medicine kits like candy… they only time they stopped was earlier this year the vaccines were first released. They went back to the kits after the surge spike

The media never discussed Africa, where Ivermectin was already used regular treatments….

There’s no reason to not be pushing both… medicines and vaccines

My only problem with India and Africa, don´t know if we can trust their numbers, they are very poor and they also live a different lifestyle in a different climate altogether.

But it should be investigated further, the way people rule out invermecting is strange.

What BS? That ivermectin isn’t a horse deworming drug when discussed about Covid? You guys can’t stop spreading misinformation and then get mad when others do it
What you need to understand is that Poon Goon, KAZSoliloquy, Queen B and a few others did not do any research & foolishly got injected. They now know that they f+cked up Big Time. Their way of coping is denial. It's just a matter of time before they find themselves lying in a hospital bed hooked up to a ventilator.

Last edited:
My only problem with India and Africa, don´t know if we can trust their numbers, they are very poor and they also live a different lifestyle in a different climate altogether.

But it should be investigated further, the way people rule out invermecting is strange.

That's fair... but remember how the media was gleefully reporting how there bodies in the streets and the rivers in India. Then suddenly there was nothing. It was like a 2 week period where India was in the news every day.

Anything since? No, nothing, nada...

What you need to understand is that Poon Goon, KAZSoliloquy, Queen B and a few others did not do any research & foolishly got injected. They know that they f+cked up Big Time. Their way of coping is denial. It's just a matter of time before they find themselves lying in a hospital bed hooked up to a ventilator.

I was a true believer, but then you refused to answer my question in the exchange quoted below.

The vax passports will be used to monitor and control movement
You have to get vaccinated to get a vax passport right? You've already said multiple times that the vaccine is going to kill everyone who gets injected with it. Why would you need to "monitor and control movement" of dead people?

Who is India suing?

Dude... you living under a rock. You're constantly posting in these COVID threads... lol.

India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians
https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/...ding-over-ivermectin-and-killing-indians.html

The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin. There is also an updated legal notice on June 13, 2021.

Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”

Ivermectin is a cheap drug that is prescribed as an anti-parasitic. It has been gaining in popularity for preventing COVID-19. The WHO and FDA are not approving Ivermectin but many doctors and scientists believe Ivermectin is effective. There is the claim that the Indian States that used Ivermectin had far better outcomes and far fewer COVID deaths than the Indian states that did not use Ivermectin.

Among the most prominent examples include the Ivermectin areas of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Goa where cases dropped 98%, 97%, 94%, and 86%, respectively. By contrast, Tamil Nadu opted out of Ivermectin. As a result, their cases skyrocketed and rose to the highest in India. Tamil Nadu deaths increased ten-fold.

In a test of over 4000 people in India (3000+ took Ivermectin) and over 1000 did not. The results were that 2% Ivermectin takers had PCR test confirmed COVID and 11.7% non-takers had PCR test confirmed COVID. The people were given two 21 mg doses of Ivermectin. This costs less than 1 penny per person.

Last edited:
Dude... you living under a rock. You're constantly posting in these COVID threads... lol.
I might be living under a rock, but I can at least understand jokes when I see them.

I think they need to work on making those monoclonal antibodies more available. That really seems to be the key. Rogan recovered from covid days after getting it but you could argue he's in decent shape. Trump took the same shit though, and was back to work a day or two later. I have a cousin who got the same shit because she has serious health issues and she felt better the next morning.

Those definitely work. A coworker of mine got Covid and his wife got it too. They were both given that antibody treatment and doing much better right afterwards.

I was a true believer, but then you refused to answer my question in the exchange quoted below.
Chuckle. You f+cking idiot. The establishment wants to issue Vaxxx passports to everyone. Furthermore, many of the vaxxxed were injected with saline solution. Don't you know what a f+cking placebo is? Do you honestly not understand that the experimental injection trials will continue until 2023? LOL! As far as you being a true believer. Let me be crystal clear. I hate the corrupt establishment but they have a point in depopulating certain groups of people. The stupidity on this message board has made that clear to me. The videos I post are for those that want to live & still have survival instincts. As far as you and the other nut job Covidiots. I want all members of the Branch Covidian to continue getting booster shots. Your sacrifice on the altar of Big Pharma will be much appreciated by those of us that will continue to live.

Chuckle. You f+cking idiot. The establishment wants to issue Vaxxx passports to everyone. Furthermore, many of the vaxxxed were injected with saline solution. Don't you know what a f+cking placebo is? Do you honestly not understand that the experimental injection trials will continue until 2023? LOL! As far as you being a true believer. Let me be crystal clear. I hate the corrupt establishment but they have a point in depopulating certain groups of people. The stupidity on this message board has made that clear to me. The videos I post are for those that want to live & still have survival instincts. As far as you and the other nut job Covidiots. I want all members of the Branch Covidian to continue getting booster shots. Your sacrifice on the altar of Big Pharma will be much appreciated by those of us that will continue to live.
Did they take my posts here into account when they were deciding if I should get the death injection or the placebo?

Those definitely work. A coworker of mine got Covid and his wife got it too. They were both given that antibody treatment and doing much better right afterwards.
I'd much rather know something like that is available should I actually get sick than have to get a semi effective vaccine every few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back