Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

I'd much rather know something like that is available should I actually get sick than have to get a semi effective vaccine every few months.
We've been giving this for several months. How is everyone just hearing this

Joe makes Ivermectin popular then the MSM reports a FAKE NEWS story about Ivermectin poisoning. Rolling Stone (first to report), Rachel Maddow & the mainstream media reported a FAKE NEWS story about Ivermectin poisoning. They got caught! Rolling Stone retracts. LOL!

There are millions of gullible people who now believe the Ivermectin poisoning story. Most people will not see any of the retractions. The mainstream media are truly EVIL!

The FDA knew pretty much from the beginning that ivermectin had the potential to be a treatment for Covid:

https://www.fda.gov/animal-veterina...in-intended-animals-treatment-covid-19-humans

In April of 2020 the FDA was publicly aware that a drug they previously had approved was effective at inhibiting the replication of Covid in vitro. 18 months later, millions dead, lives ruined, economies badly damaged, and they still seemingly don't know any more about ivermectin now than they did back in April of 2020. How is that possible that we don't have enough data on Ivermectin after all this time, but managed to get enough data about never-before-approved MRNA vaccines in a few months?

There could be good reasons, but it just looks bad on the face of it, for the FDA to still be "reviewing" the data. Especially when considering how fast the MRNA vaccines got approval, and how long ivermectin has been safely prescribed.

My understanding from that study is that the dosages were higher than what is approved for human consumption. They also had to be taken early in infection. They needed to continue to research and see it's effects, but all the efforts went into vaccines over other treatments.

Ivermectin has an established safety profile for human use (Gonzalez Canga et al., 2008; Jans et al., 2019; Buonfrate et al., 2019), and is FDA-approved for a number of parasitic infections (Gonzalez Canga et al., 2008; Buonfrate et al., 2019). Importantly, recent reviews and meta-analysis indicate that high dose ivermectin has comparable safety as the standard low-dose treatment, although there is not enough evidence to make conclusions about the safety profile in pregnancy (Navarro et al., 2020; Nicolas et al., 2020). The critical next step in further evaluation for possible benefit in COVID-19 patients will be to examine a multiple addition dosing regimen that mimics the current approved usage of ivermectin in humans. As noted, ivermectin was the focus of a recent phase III clinical trial in dengue patients in Thailand, in which a single daily dose was found to be safe but did not produce any clinical benefit. However, the investigators noted that an improved dosing regimen might be developed, based on pharmacokinetic data (Yamasmith et al., 2018). Although DENV is clearly very different to SARS-CoV-2, this trial design should inform future work going forward. Altogether the current report, combined with a known-safety profile, demonstrates that ivermectin is worthy of further consideration as a possible SARS-CoV-2 antiviral.

What a clusterfuck. For every point a rebuttal, for every expert there's proof they've been wrong or compromised before, for every study a different one pointing out faults with it.

Think I'll just keep on keeping on and not worry about any of this, pay more attention to my health, do my best to safeguard those I can, but refuse mandatory injections on principles alone.

Clown world.

I'd much rather know something like that is available should I actually get sick than have to get a semi effective vaccine every few months.

Well the vaccine is definitely effective too. I don't know why you would trust one experimental drug over another especially when this treatment is so much more expensive. But if you ever do get this shit ask for that treatment. It works. If you are worried about the hospital near you having it maybe call and ask if they have it?

Well the vaccine is definitely effective too. I don't know why you would trust one experimental drug over another especially when this treatment is so much more expensive. But if you ever do get this shit ask for that treatment. It works. If you are worried about the hospital near you having it maybe call and ask if they have it?
Because one is something I'll take only if I need it. The other I have to re dose with every few months whether I get the virus or not.

edit- I am vaccinated BTW,

https://www.scholarsresearchlibrary...tions-of-nigerian-onchocerciasis-patients.pdf
Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds
https://www.ktsm.com/news/local-new...OEVxVkCo-dhrrqPD-QlFL7ekWBge9bIK9XQQtaKSk9ILI
85 percent of all male patients treated in a particular centre with ivermectin in the recent past who went to the laboratory for routine tests were discovered to have developed various forms, grades and degrees of sperm dysfunction.

Dysfunctions include the following:

• Low sperm count
  • Poor sperm morphology
    • Two heads
    • Tiny heads
    • Double tails
    • Absence of tails
    • Albino sperm cells
  • Azoospermia, or the absence of motile sperm
  • Poor sperm motility
“There was a significant drop in the sperm counts of the patients after their treatment with Ivermectin,” the study’s authors concluded.

That's a pretty interesting study. We might have people pushing ivermectin soon to sterilise the opposing political parties backers haha.
Imagine if ivermectin and the vaccine somehow sterilise 85% of the world... Wouldn't that be a funny consequence of all this political crap.
Disclaimer: I don't believe either do this though we have one study showing ivermectin may, buut it could be river blindness or something in that area since it an isolated clinic. I have to say this at the end of posts now because people may take what I say serious with the obvious joke.

That's a pretty interesting study. We might have people pushing ivermectin soon to sterilise the opposing political parties backers haha.
Imagine if ivermectin and the vaccine somehow sterilise 85% of the world... Wouldn't that be a funny consequence of all this political crap.
Disclaimer: I don't believe either do this though we have one study showing ivermectin may, buut it could be river blindness or something in that area since it an isolated clinic. I have to say this at the end of posts now because people may take what I say serious with the obvious joke.

I have heard that covid causes ED.......

Look, COVID is real. I've never been one of those 'hoax' people. And the virus can put you on your ass. For good in some people...RIP

Our immune systems are the strongest thing against COVID or any other new strain virus. We have to get exposed to these viruses in order for our bodies to build antibodies to combat them. All that social distancing and lockdowns did well to slow the spread but let's be real: there is little to nothing you can do to prevent yourself from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The best thing you could do is stay home if you are feeling sick even if it's only a minor cold and not COVID

The whole point of the 'pandemic' wasn't to stop the spread of the coronavirus but to "flatten the curve" so the hospitals wouldn't be overrun. "Stay home to save lives." "Social distance to save lives." "Wear a mask to save lives." Now, it's "take the vaccine to save lives" so we can return to normalcy.

You can understand why a lot of folks are a little hesitant to take a newly rushed vaccine when they keep moving the goalposts, can't you?
This is alot of dumbshit

Yeah, a kitchen sink cocktail isn't something a normal person could do at any point, it's one anecdotal case, he wasn't exactly someone who should have been expected to die from it, and there's no way of even telling what was and wasn't effective. With that logic I could catch covid, drink some pickle juice, then make the claim that pickle juice is an effective treatment once it passes.

Tom Segura actually made this point as well. That he didn’t do shit. Got COVID and didn’t even really know.

There are some holes with respect to the proof that the vaccines work. To eliminate confounding, we need to have unmasked vaccinated people, hugging and kissing each other in large gatherings.

The holes are in your understanding of how vaccines work.

if they don't get covid after hugging and kissing, unmasked, during flu season, that would mean the vaccines work amazingly wouldn't it?
Again, you don't actually understand how vaccines work, or really anything about this entire conversation.
You can get vaccinated and still get COVID. A vaccine isn't a magical forcefield.

Are you serious?
Dude, I have read and addressed everything in your posts. And I even watched your 14 minute video and addressed it. I said that I like Kim Iverson, I said that I disagreed with how Ivermectin has been focused on as being a "dewormer" by the media, I said that it is used on BOTH humans and cattle. I specifically said what my point was, and what it was not.

You have responded to nothing of what I have said in return, and instead, you say that I'm trying to push some narrative and that I have a "crazy bias" (a crazy bias to what??? What exactly am I trying to push here?)---how can you possibly talk about "good faith" debate here when you have literally addressed nothing of what I've written?

I am literally telling you what my point is, and you are like "No, that's not your point."
I DO NOT CARE what Ivermectin is primarily used for. I have already acknowledged that is used on humans. I am not debating the efficacy of Ivermectin, or questioning whether or not it should be used on humans. I am not discrediting Ivermectin as medicine or treatment because I don't know anything about Ivermectin.
The only point in bringing up that it is ALSO used on animals is that people who don't know any better may try to self medicate and use the version that is not suitable for humans. This was the exact same issue with HCQ, with people thinking they could just buy it in the store and self medicate. Thus, the warnings of 'Go see a doctor before you take any shit".
Ok I get your point. I also appreciate you watching the video

that said, is the answer to this, lying? Because the media decided to combat “misinformation “ with lies. That is not how you get people to come around and accept and wrong your rationale. That why we are where we are now. Because no one trusts the media and no one trusts the govt. which is why people would listen to Rogan in the first place

Again, you don't actually understand how vaccines work, or really anything about this entire conversation.
You can get vaccinated and still get COVID. A vaccine isn't a magical forcefield.
we need a better vaccine that provide greater and longer lasting protection

Back