Media John Lineker starching some goof in One.

Calling someone a goof isn't necessarily a death threat. It's more if someone calls you a goof you have to go fuck that guy up or do you your best cause if you sit there and take it you are a goof and will be targeted.

That's legit one punch power

You could tell even with glancing punches guys freaking out at how hard he hits. The stuff that didn't land clean was stunning people on a regular basis.

The guy was unprofessional and a weight cheater with questionable fight IQ and spectacular stopping power.

I wonder if he missed weight all the time because of those hands of stone.
I'm sure they are heavier then normal hands.

Why on earth did the UFC cut him in the first place?

Dude was 12-4 in the UFC
Thought he wasn't cut he asked to be released as he has like 10 kids to feed?

Or have i got him mixed up?

Lineker eats punches for breakfast and has bricks as hands. Guy is a machine

When'sONE going to do Lineker vs DJ tho?
They are on a different division. Also DJ just lost...
The guy was unprofessional and a weight cheater with questionable fight IQ and spectacular stopping power.
Was? Did he just die? :eek: Or are we pretending that he is retired and his future fights are pointless now because he doesn't fight in the ufc anymore :(

pretty much confirms Ariel is not getting the ESPN contract renewal

since he is shilling for ONE / Chatri

linekar can still do that to most guys in his division. All the top guys know to avoid exchanging with him though.

11-2 since mid 2014 with his only losses decisions to Sandhagen and Dillashaw.

Most of his losses were back in 2009.

Get this guy back in the UFC already. We have been robbed of fights between him and Muñoz, Garbrandt and Riviera.

That’s a name I haven’t heard in a long time. Beautiful KO.

Exactly!
At one point TJ was feeding him elbows on the ground and Lineker was taunting him like "thank-you sir, how about another?"
He didn't even try to get up. I get taunting while you're on your feet, but taunting while you're on the bottom getting absolutely dominated?

Should of seen the ridiculous body punches he was swinging throughout the fight . Dog off his leash brawler for sure .

He's always been a pure entertainment power puncher that prioritizes working the body, to wear down his opponent and bring his hands down but also just to finish a fight. I kinda get that the UFC was frustrated with him always missing weight and pulling out of fights, but when you look at how awesome pretty much every fight of his is, I think they missed a massive opportunity to keep him on the roster and maybe hook him up with the fine folks at the PI.

On a sidenote, I take it One FC has the standard Asian drug testing policy of three-quarters of fuck all? Man, Lineker's lookin' yoked!

Back