Joint/Ligament flexibility helping food?

Resendiz

Just glad to be able to train again.
@Brown
Reaction score
Ive been on a mission for 15 days (as of today) to lose 55lbs. I'm down 6lbs. Learning a lot as I go.

Flexibility is important to be since I plan on getting back to jiu jiutsu (been out 8 years) so in addition to losing weight and gaining strength (something im already working on), I want to start working on flexibility while I do some stretches after my workout.

I've heard of those fish out pills, but I would like to know if you guys know of a plant based natural joint helping food?

Anything with type II collagen in my experience makes my joints feel better. Other's swear by glucosamine/chondroitin and hyaluronic acid....which are all present in type II collagen. None of those are plant based though. Plant based stuff like cissus quadrangularis and CBD oil seem to be good for aches and pains but probably aren't going to provide any raw materials for your body to help you recover. You don't even need fish oil pills. Just eat salmon a few times per week and drink some good quality bone broth everyday and you'll cover your need for both collagen and omega-3s.

Flexibility, like all things, requires consistency to obtain. Stretch at least 4 days per week and you'll make progress......and drink a lot of water.

I've been eating a fuckload of quality, antibiotic free bacon and my joints feel better than they have in a long time. I don't care what conventional wisdom says. Bacon is good for me!
5605acdedd08956b7c8b4667-750-407.png

Ive been on a mission for 15 days (as of today) to lose 55lbs. I'm down 6lbs. Learning a lot as I go.

Flexibility is important to be since I plan on getting back to jiu jiutsu (been out 8 years) so in addition to losing weight and gaining strength (something im already working on), I want to start working on flexibility while I do some stretches after my workout.

I've heard of those fish out pills, but I would like to know if you guys know of a plant based natural joint helping food?

ZMA before bed on an empty stomach
a good quality one with 30 mgs of ZINC

change your life

glucosamine is another good one

Collagen, and enough extra protejn for recovery.

Dynamic and bi phasic stretching for 4 to 6 weeks should help.

Anything with type II collagen in my experience makes my joints feel better. Other's swear by glucosamine/chondroitin and hyaluronic acid....which are all present in type II collagen. None of those are plant based though. Plant based stuff like cissus quadrangularis and CBD oil seem to be good for aches and pains but probably aren't going to provide any raw materials for your body to help you recover. You don't even need fish oil pills. Just eat salmon a few times per week and drink some good quality bone broth everyday and you'll cover your need for both collagen and omega-3s.

Flexibility, like all things, requires consistency to obtain. Stretch at least 4 days per week and you'll make progress......and drink a lot of water.

bone broth can be a pain to make (though probably because im too much of a pussy to try it and make it). I eat fish every day, salmon a couple times a week, and tinned sardines with the bones in on the other days as I want that calcium. The only dairy I get is yoghurt I avoid cows milk like the plague. Raw milk isnt a practical option in my position. Is there a good all round one stop source for joint stability and support that competitive mma guys swear by?.. I dont take the fish oil pills as I thought it be pointless if im getting it from tinned fish (not sure of the ratios to omega 6 and so on).. but being an ectomorph of sorts I have always been concerned about not getting adequate joint support.

I've used turmeric for years, as well as various glucosamine supplements. I'm 53 and until very recently was able to deal with joint issues. But starting last year I've had tendon probs. I had achilles issues (partial rupture) and now I'm dealing with the tennis elbow from hell scenario. Any suggestions re supplements or essential oils or anything would help. Last year I battled Lyme disease, and this is, I believe, the start of my tendon troubles. Over it but damn. Anyway, any suggestions welcome.

K

Back