Joint mobility imbalances

Your obsession with homosexuality and masturbation is unrivaled.

I mean he's talking about how his dick size is common knowledge in S&C. Not many women in this sub that I'm aware of. You and Jimbo are his buddies.

Just makes sense. I'm not judging. Kink shaming isn't my thing. It's just the logical explanation to his statement.

I'm happy your guy's circle jerk isn't limited to the metaphorical kind.

I mean he's talking about how his dick size is common knowledge in S&C.

In response to you bringing up dicks again, right? Always comes back to that stuff with you. Except for that one time when you talked about signing up for a powerlifting meet, can't forget that one!

In response to you bringing up dicks again, right? Always comes back to that stuff with you. Except for that one time when you talked about signing up for a powerlifting meet, can't forget that one!

You mean the powerlifting meet where you assholes tried to doxx me? Yes, I remember.

And what are you trying to suggest about me and dicks? Are you trying to gay bash or something? I don't get it. I would say less than 1% of my posts on this sub have been about dicks. Why don't you do the math for me? You can count right?

You mean the powerlifting meet where you assholes tried to doxx me? Yes, I remember.

And what are you trying to suggest about me and dicks? Are you trying to gay bash or something? I don't get it. I would say less than 1% of my posts on this sub have been about dicks. Why don't you do the math for me? You can count right?

If you lifted that day you're weaker than advertised among other things and if you didn't lift that day you lied about doing the meet. Either way, it's not a really big deal.

Haha nice spin! I bet if we go through this thread alone we'll find 3 or so? I am not going through 12600 posts, but I would for SURE take the over on that 1%. I bet you've had had over 130 posts like that in the S&C alone.

Edit: BTW it's nice to see that Wonka icon again, you've been pretty quiet since the past few months!

If you lifted that day you're weaker than advertised among other things and if you didn't lift that day you lied about doing the meet. Either way, it's not a really big deal.

Haha nice spin! I bet if we go through this thread alone we'll find 3 or so? I am not going through 12600 posts, but I would for SURE take the over on that 1%. I bet you've had had over 130 posts like that in the S&C alone.

Edit: BTW it's nice to see that Wonka icon again, you've been pretty quiet since the past few months!

For the record. I never actually said I competed in that meet. I said I was planning on competing in the meet.

Well put your money where your mouth is sucker. Want to put $1k into an escrow and see if you're right?

Or is that too rich for your blood?

Last edited:
For the record. I never actually said I competed in that meet. I said I was planning on competing in the meet.

Well put your money where your mouth is sucker. Want to put $1k into an escrow and see if you're right?

Or is that too rich for your blood?

You either did the meet in Suwanee on the 13th or you lied about it. It doesn't really matter right? You also made it seem like it is difficult to renew a USAPL membership, which it is not, so maybe you are just full of shit? I am sure you didn't expect any difficult questions like "how did the meet go?".

Interesting prospect. If there wasn't a delete function on the posts I MIGHT be game, but would most likely decline either way. Why do you think a thousand dollars is a lot of money?

You either did the meet in Suwanee on the 13th or you lied about it. It doesn't really matter right? You also made it seem like it is difficult to renew a USAPL membership, which it is not, so maybe you are just full of shit? I am sure you didn't expect any difficult questions like "how did the meet go?".

Interesting prospect. If there wasn't a delete function on the posts I MIGHT be game, but would most likely decline either way. Why do you think a thousand dollars is a lot of money?

1. I said I planned on doing the meet. I never said I actually competed. That's not a lie if I didn't wind up competing. And I didn't say it was difficult to renew. I said another member told me I would be double paying if I renewed at a certain time. I was never sure on the truth of that statement he made.

And it wasn't simple questions. It was guys like Rip publicly posting information on the board about meet details that would have given my first and last name to everyone publicly. I did not want that. Just like you guys don't want that. Let's not forget he literally thought I was another lifter and proceeded to go through that poor guys entire history and trash talk him before the meet even went down. So don't be surprised when I prefer my anonymity.

If you guys hadn't been such douchebags, the answer would have been "yeah I decided against this one for multiple reasons. Probably catch the next one though"

2. If you're so sure, take the bet. If I'm willing to bet $1k on a stupid internet argument, do you really think that's a significant amount of money to me? I'm asking if it's too much for you to put up or shut up. You brought up the idea of betting in the first place

You can look at my post count. It's not going to go down because I'm trying to delete anything lol. It's rather simple to throw all my posts in this sub into a table and run a search function.

Last edited:
Lol every time I lurk this garbage section it’s the same 3 wannabe strongmen trying to one up each other’s life story..

If I'm ever discussing making a $1000 bet with someone online over how often someone talks about dicks, please shoot me.

I'm just trying to make a quick $1k off some rube running his mouth. Ain't no shame in my game.

You don't like making easy money?

So you didn't do the meet?

I accept you taking the "I bet" as a genuine request for a wager, because I took your "as a matter of fact I am doing a meet in December, but I have to renew my membership and shit" as a genuine statement too. I guess we mislead each other. Bottom line is in my opinion you reference homosexual acts, masturbation and dicks at a high frequency. Just an observation!

Last edited:
If I'm ever discussing making a $1000 bet with someone online over how often someone talks about dicks, please shoot me.

My bad dude, I just made one observation about the USAPL meet that was in question and the guy said I sucked on another forum members pecker. I got carried away.

<mma1>

Lol every time I lurk this garbage section it’s the same 3 wannabe strongmen trying to one up each other’s life story..
You got corrected and fact checked last time and disappeared without responding, big guy.

Back