Joint mobility imbalances

One thing is for sure, jgarner definitely talks like a high school kid who joined the military. He’s got that part down. Cringe as fuck.

You mean the powerlifting meet where you assholes tried to doxx me? Yes, I remember.

And what are you trying to suggest about me and dicks? Are you trying to gay bash or something? I don't get it. I would say less than 1% of my posts on this sub have been about dicks. Why don't you do the math for me? You can count right?
Dug up one of your posts.

"Like all normal people, I'm circumcised. I'm glad as fuck I don't have some gross dick flap. When I have a son, I'll mutilate his dick too without a seconds thought. If you have an uncircumcised dick then you're gross as fuck and should be ashamed of your horrible looking penis"

Also found another post where you asked some dude how big his dick was. Kinda weird bro...

"Like all normal people, I'm circumcised. I'm glad as fuck I don't have some gross dick flap. When I have a son, I'll mutilate his dick too without a seconds thought. If you have an uncircumcised dick then you're gross as fuck and should be ashamed of your horrible looking penis"

Also found another post where you asked some dude how big his dick was. Kinda weird bro...
tenor.gif

Wow. That's not a random copypasta.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/126137625/

So, despite how he tries to come off on here, he is actually dumb as fuck.

What's up @pokerandbeer?

Still posting right wing conspiracy garbage on your facebook page where only your mom interacts with you?

Is that a problem for you? It is not a problem for me. Not sure why you are worried about what I say on social media or who or who doesn't interact with me. You have a problem and you need help.

Is that a problem for you? It is not a problem for me. Not sure why you are worried about what I say on social media or who or who doesn't interact with me. You have a problem and you need help.
Did I say I was worried?

Good to see you, bro. Praise be to Biden.

No the thread ended up off-topic fuckery like the Aaron Page one. Isn't the pub a place to compare dick sizes and love of said dicks?
I’m sure you’ll start another thread soon enough.

@pokerandbeer my man! My beloved Somerset Patriots are doing a bunch of renovations to their stadium to prepare for this season's AA debut. What's up in the Skeeter world? I am sure they're benefitting from that MiLB bump also.

@pokerandbeer my man! My beloved Somerset Patriots are doing a bunch of renovations to their stadium to prepare for this season's AA debut. What's up in the Skeeter world? I am sure they're benefitting from that MiLB bump also.

Your beloved Somerset Patriots are also my beloved Somerset Patriots! And now they are the future stars of my beloved New York Yankees!

I'll see you (at 10% capacity) at the plinko board!

Back