Jon Jones before/after steroids... or not?

Your argument is "everyone in sports is suspect, except GSP because I believe he works hard and maintains a natural physique because I choose to believe so" ?

That will go far.....
except I made no such argument idiot.

I said everyone is suspect and it would not shock me if any athlete including GSP got busted, but i also said people pointing at GSP's body are missing that GSP's body is absolutely attainable without roids by anyone who works out as hard and dedicated as he has across decades. People need to understand that working out, actually working out in a dedicated way across many decades does build some muscle. And GSP did not build a lot of muscle he just got ripped.

gsp_vs_koscheck.jpg

you think fedor looks the same in his before picture, which is him in shape right before a fight? you can't be serious.

and you're aware jones is trying to look like a nerd.....

Yes, Fedors before adn after body is consistent with getting in shape naturally. Jones's is NOT. Do I really need to explain why? Can you not see he has the body of a little beta boy, then he works out and is suddenly tesosterone filled and exhibits nice definition and tightness.

I said everyone is suspect and it would not shock me if any athlete including GSP got busted, but i also said people pointing at GSP's body are missing that GSP's body is absolutely attainable without roids by anyone who works out as hard and dedicated as he has across decades. People need to understand that working out, actually working out in a dedicated way across many decades does build some muscle. And GSP did not build a lot of muscle he just got ripped.

gsp_vs_koscheck.jpg
GSP is obviously in great shape but nothing in that pic looks unobtainable after years of being a hard working athlete.

gsp_vs_koscheck.jpg

No

Your argument, the original one, implied that he was the only fighter undertaking such routine.

It's nonsensical. Aesthetics is the last goal of a professional athlete using PEDS. If money and a career hinges on performance, that's what the "P" stands for. Werdum was caught, he never looked like an adonis, but he could rip the head off most HWs.

Idiot.

GSP is obviously in great shape but nothing in that pic looks unobtainable after years of being a hard working athlete.

Yup, knowing how dedicated GSP is to working out and for how many decades, pointing at his lean, ripped but very thin muscled frame as proof of steroid use is retarded.

As I said, any can use, and it would not shock me anymore, but GSP would or SHOULD have that same body even if he never used. Anyone who thinks not then thinks working out does not make one ripped.

gsp_vs_koscheck.jpg

No

Your argument, the original one, implied that he was the only fighter undertaking such routine.

It's nonsensical. Aesthetics is the last goal of a professional athlete using PEDS. If money and a career hinges on performance, that's what the "P" stands for. Werdum was caught, he never looked like an adonis, but he could rip the head off most HWs.

Idiot.
No, you are lying.

I said he as someone who is arguably one of the most hard working out fighters for decades, and that is well known, would be one whose body muscularity should not be pointed at as 'proof' of using.

We have many fighters who go from not being very muscular to an Uber physique and back all the time, with massive physical changes between fights or over time. That is NOT GSP. Does not mean he has never used. Would not shock me if he did at certain points (as I think most athletes will at some point, at a minimum to break thru walls or heal injuries) but AGAIN, his physique, his musculature should NOT be pointed at as part of the proof as that physique should be expected even without roids nad in fact I am surprised his muscles did not gain MORE mass than they did even if he never did roids.

It's nonsensical. Aesthetics is the last goal of a professional athlete using PEDS. If money and a career hinges on performance, that's what the "P" stands for. Werdum was caught, he never looked like an adonis, but he could rip the head off most HWs....
And this just shows how daft you are.

I am NOT saying GSP physique is PROOF he did not use.

I would never say Werdum or Josh Burnett's body are proof they DID use.

I know, that physique ALONE is not a determinant.

What I AM SAYING is that people who post pictures of GSP physique basically saying 'look how ripped he is' suggesting that is proof HE IS using are wrong as he would easily be that ripped and have the same frame if he was not using and worked out as much as he did.

Suggesting 'Werdum's body is proof of not using', 'Josh Burnett's body is proof of not using', or 'GSP body is proof of using' are all ridiculous.

Yes, Fedors before adn after body is consistent with getting in shape naturally. Jones's is NOT. Do I really need to explain why? Can you not see he has the body of a little beta boy, then he works out and is suddenly tesosterone filled and exhibits nice definition and tightness.
You’re delusional now. Fedor was in fighting shape in the before pic. He was in peak physical shape. With little size or definition. Then suddenly he was huge and defined with veins popping. what did he do to "get in shape naturally"? it's embarrassing for you to pretend it's different.

And this just shows how daft you are.

I am NOT saying GSP physique is PROOF he did not use.

I would never say Werdum or Josh Burnett's body are proof they DID use.

I know, that physique ALONE is not a determinant.

What I AM SAYING is that people who post pictures of GSP physique basically saying 'look how ripped he is' suggesting that is proof HE IS using are wrong as he would easily be that ripped and have the same frame if he was not using and worked out as much as he did.

Suggesting 'Werdum's body is proof of not using', 'Josh Burnett's body is proof of not using', or 'GSP body is proof of using' are all ridiculous.

Nah, you're sneaky and prolix. Also a clear fanatic.

You implied, quite clearly, that "GSP happened to have the discipline to keep a body that turns you on".

There is no rational discussion here. You need therapy to solve your unresolved issues.

Good luck with that.

Nah, you're sneaky and prolix. Also a clear fanatic.

You implied, quite clearly, that "GSP happened to have the discipline to keep a body that turns you on".

There is no rational discussion here. You need therapy to solve your unresolved issues.

Good luck with that.
haha, its funny but not surprising to see how quickly you go gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that, if that is your thing.

And yes, GSP does have the discipline in his work outs over decided to have that physique without using roids so AGAIN for those who say 'look at how ripped he is' thinking that is proof he used roids, they are wrong. His physique suggests no such proof. It is very obtainable naturally.

haha, its funny but not surprising to see how quickly you go gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that, if that is your thing.

And yes, GSP does have the discipline in his work outs over decided to have that physique without using roids so AGAIN for those who say 'look at how ripped he is' thinking that is proof he used roids, they are wrong. His physique suggests no such proof. It is very obtainable naturally.

and I go gay?

You're in love with the guy.

I prefer to focus on the female form.

Enjoy fapping to that phony.

Gymnasts train since they are like 6 years old and as they grow bigger, they naturally progressive overload their muscles, akin to what happens within a proper weight training routine (you either add more weight or more reps/sets, to an extent)

They also take steroids, do weight training, and are usually legitimate manlets so they tend to look bigger.

Gymnastics/Calistechnics training absolutely SUCK for a grown man, regarding hypertrophy, as you can't properly progressive overload your training

You have no clue what you are talking about, sorry buddy, santa isn't real, GSP is not natty

You have some legit points.
But GSP did train HARD from a young age

As a child he played hockey, skated and participated in several sports. He began learning Kyokushin Karate at age seven from his father and later from a Kyokushin Karate Master to defend himself against a school bully.[29] He took up wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and boxing after his Karate teacher died when he was around 16 years old.

Ice hockey is pretty good base for athleticism + Kyokushin is demanding too.

During his career he was known for his work ethics, diligence, investing a lot in his health,
hiring best and expensive nutritionists , SC coaches and doctors.

Also, you realize that there are non steroid supplements, which in combination with good doctor, blood work and top of the shelf training and diet, great genes, can give you really good results?

Back