Media Jon Jones CONFIRMS Retirement After Stipe Fight "Im Gonna Beat The Old Man And Ride Off Into Sunset"

How can someone project facts. HHJ you are who you are and you should be okay with that.

Embrace it.

If you cry about jones because he is not picking up your phone calls when you put on a dress then you need to move on.
You still here? You were dismissed.

27592.jpg

Sorry that's bullshit. Tom is willing to reign and defend.Jones is saying "I'm not willing to do this and I don't ever plan on doing it"

GSP either wasn't sure what he would do or hid his true intentions and just gave up the title willingly instead of drag us through this bullshit.
How is Jon Jones hiding his true intentions?? The guy has been blatantly clear that he's fighting Stipe and retiring. Dana, Tom Aspinall and the fans are the ones who think they are going to get him to fight another fight after Stipe

How is Jon Jones hiding his true intentions?? The guy has been blatantly clear that he's fighting Stipe and retiring. Dana, Tom Aspinall and the fans are the ones who think they are going to get him to fight another fight after Stipe
I did not say he was. Do better at reading.

You still here? You were dismissed.

27592.jpg

Well then I should be going. Thank you for dismissing me HHJ.

I am just having fun but The truth is everything about you screams "I am a ambiguously gay". From the very queer "You are dismissed" comment that you just made to the even gayer picture you just put up with the guy snapping his fingers.

But take care my good friend.

Last edited:
Oh hes definitely gonna get beat with that attitude...

Yes he is. Jon's 36 and still has fewer fights than Khabib had at 32. He hasn't been active since he was in his mid 20s, and has had 9 fights in over a decade. DC was older in both of their fights than Jon is now while Jon was in his 20s. Jon has 4 fights in over 5 years, and the 2 that were convincing wins were Anthony Smith shitting the bed and subbing a white belt. The other 2 were a split decision over a guy with blown out knees and a decision over a can that the majority of fans and media scoring don't even think he won.

You're not seriously going to compare Khabib's fights against taxi drivers and amateur/professional regional sambo fighters with Jones fighting UFC championship fights from the age of 23 on, are you? Khabib had 13 UFC fights, only 4 of them title fights (one of them against la quinta, the other against washed Conor), and he probably "lost" to Tibau if you want to be that cynical about things.

You're fucking mental if you're comparing Khabib's glorified 16 smokers against cans with records such as 38-36 or 0-1 all the way up until the point of joining the UFC and Jones defending the title 11 fucking times. Get a fucking grip dude you've been here long enough to know better.

Don't care, didn't take long for this to become obvious. It's 2024 and people are still mad about Jon Jones lmao. The guys arguably the greatest professional mixed martial artist of all time and he did it in the most degenerate way possible. You don't care about Tom, you care about one last chance to see Jon take a beating because you take his success personal. Get over it.

Jones wants Stipe because Stipe has been on the sidelines for 3 years doing nothing, for an easy fight, then retire with 2 fights at HW and have everyone scream he's the HW GOAT.

He still is. And he still has no grappling or any desire to get any, which is a problem in MMA. He should go back to kickboxing.
No he's not. He was totally overhyped, beating up nobodies in the UFC, and is one dimensional. Once in a lifetime MMA fighter my total fucking ass.

Even if he retires after that fights, he will return to the UFC octagon eventually. Because outside this UFC world, he´s nobody.

Jones is certainly the LHW GOAT but his run at HW is just a farce

Winning the belt against 1-1 no ground game Gane after Ngannou left to box and now wants to retire after defending the belt against Stipe who is coming off a KO loss

Should he fighting Tom but it seems the UFC are just protecting Jones as they don't believe he can beat him

Back