Media Jon Jones teaching his standing clinch elbows to a fight gym

Wow no wonder Jones wants to retire he looks like straight shit now

giphy.gif

it helps when your arms are as long as most peoples' bodies. 'yeah, just hit the dude with your elbow from ten feet away.'

and as a side note - man, is he looking old.

Remember when he juiced himself to the tits and got all jacked? Now he just looks like your fat uncle who always has a cheap case in the fridge with four or five missing.

Adorable chubby chipmunk cheeks on the HW champ

Strong addition to his "Can't stay mad at me" arsenal.

Hahahahah

And fat dad body jones is born

Can you imagine how skinny that big belly makes his calves look now?

That hand fighting/control leading into a knee reminds me of him hitting DC with a switch stance knee while hand fighting. It was the most ruthless standing knee to the body I've seen. Makes me want to go back and re-watch it just to see what stances the two of them were in as Jones tries to use the opposite stance with the elbows in that video TC posted.

Edit:

You can see it there^

He should definitely go into coaching, he's been doing it since he was what 24? On the ultimate fighter back in the day

He also showed some great potential when he cornered Greene in PFL.

That hand fighting/control leading into a knee reminds me of him hitting DC with a switch stance knee while hand fighting. It was the most ruthless standing knee to the body I've seen. Makes me want to go back and re-watch it just to see what stances the two of them were in as Jones tries to use the opposite stance with the elbows in that video TC posted.

Edit:

You can see it there^

The pace he and DC set in that second fight was insane. They were just winging every strike in the arsenal at each other.

@Arm Barbarian

Here’s a somewhat similar lil clip, I made a thread on it a couple days ago but got deleted. Anyways, fits well into this thread!

Back