Jon Jones vs Stipe Miocic : GOAT VS GOAT

Hitman

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
At the end of 2021, in the Madison Square Garden for the fight of all times ( unfortunately not in ppv ) !

Who will win ?

For me, i pick on Stipe

True Heavyweight, Ko power, big heart and courage, mental of champion, high level boxer, same size of Jon Jones !
I thing Jones will suffer his first KO

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

At the end of 2021, in the Madison Square Garden for the fight of all times ( unfortunately not in ppv ) !

Who will win ?

For me, i pick on Stipe

True Heavyweight, Ko power, big heart and courage, mental of champion, high level boxer, same size of Jon Jones !
This will be an epic fight, and both fighters know how to dig deep when they need to, but I have to go with Stipe on this one.

He's a true heavyweight who is elite literally everywhere (minus Jiu-jitsu, but his elite wrestling makes this negligible), and Jones has never fought at HW. Furthermore, Stipe has a special level of grit and determination that even Jones doesn't have, and Jones really hasn't looked dominant for quite a while now (clearly lost to Reyes, and looked less than stellar vs Santos and Smith).

I'd actually be confident in saying Stipe would TKO Jones if he comes in the same shape as he did against DC in their second fight, although there is always the possibility that he is slowing down now due to age.

I'll say Stipe by UD, and he'll further solidify the claim that he is the HW GOAT.

LHW GOAT vs HW journeyman. Both seem to be a bit past their prime. Could be interesting but Jones should take it quite handily.

So now there's such a thing as a long term casual?

LHW GOAT vs HW journeyman. Both seem to be a bit past their prime. Could be interesting but Jones should take it quite handily.
Are u kidding Me ? Stipe is a Journeyman the Guy has defended the belt more than anyone in the UFC HW division he beats one of the best Fighters on EARTH including JDS,Overeem,DC TWICE and the Scariest Guy on the roster Ngannou and u call Stipe JOURNEYMAN Come on Man

OMG that will be a MASSIVE Fight and i think it will be a close fight but u never Know Stipe might TKO him but i dont think Jones can beat Stipe by TKO maybe by Decision

Who will win ?

For me, i pick on Stipe

If Anyone gives Jones his first True loss then this will be his best thing in LIFE

Jon Jones probably takes a UD since Stipe already struggled with old fat Cormier and his clinch and wrestling are failsafes for when his boxing isn't enough because he rarely can deal with kicks all that well.

But Jones would eat up Stipe's clinch and wrestling, especially if Stipe comes in lighter than Jones.

As for Striking? Oblique kicks and random unorthodox strikes keep Stipe flustered and Stipe will barely land against Jones.

Who will win ?

For me, i pick on Stipe

if jon jones didnt want to fight stipe years ago i dont see why not he do it now.

Big heart? Dude literally ran from a fat 42 year old for like 3 rounds

Back