Jon Jones vs Stipe Miocic : GOAT VS GOAT

People underestimate how good Jon Jones is at winning decisions.

I’ve been saying this for years, but the thing about Jones that makes him toughest to beat is his willingness to fight a boring fight.

Nobody is "GOAT" here.

HW GOAT is Fedor. Stipe is 2nd, but far behind.
And Jones is a fucking cheater, and his whole career is a mirage. Clean Jones lost to Santos, Reyes, and now is running away from Jan.

Ngannou will throw a wrench inside that figth, since he'll flatline Stipe and then starch Jones

One and only time we get the consensus divisional goats facing each other.

Neither of them is a GOAT lol.

Jones has the tools to own Stipe.
I think Jones speed would be highlighted in this fight. Stipe was outgrappled by Cormier, so Jones can definitely submit him after softening him up with elbows.

How is a guy with only 20 career wins mostly over past their prime dinosaurs or lhws be a GOAT?

People underestimate how good Jon Jones is at winning decisions.

I’ve been saying this for years, but the thing about Jones that makes him toughest to beat is his willingness to fight a boring fight.
But he actually isn't. If the guy didn't have the help of the judges, he'd have lost 2, maybe even 3 fights by now.

At the end of 2021, in the Madison Square Garden for the fight of all times ( unfortunately not in ppv ) !

Who will win ?

For me, i pick on Stipe

True Heavyweight, Ko power, big heart and courage, mental of champion, high level boxer, same size of Jon Jones !
I thing Jones will suffer his first KO
I predict that most people would be shocked at how easily Jon beats him.

There's many clear methods of victory for him. Holes to exploit.

Very few for stipe

Of course I don't expect people to see that until it happens.

Nobody is "GOAT" here.

HW GOAT is Fedor. Stipe is 2nd, but far behind.
And Jones is a fucking cheater, and his whole career is a mirage. Clean Jones lost to Santos, Reyes, and now is running away from Jan.

Ngannou will throw a wrench inside that figth, since he'll flatline Stipe and then starch Jones
Fedor fought a combo of overrated fighters, cans or freakshows.

Big heart? Dude literally ran from a fat 42 year old for like 3 rounds

And i literally can't tell what you saw that could be described that way. Especially since Stipe threw and landed more strikes than the "fat 42-year old" (who by the way isn't 42 yet, but you don't strike me as someone who lets facts get in their way of a post anyway).

Lol people still can’t accept that Stipe is the goat UFC heavyweight. Shit is a pathetic already. Unless you can name someone with a better resume, then maybe you shouldn’t talk.

Im taking Jones here 6 years younger and probably better cardio even at heavyweight, Stipe is almost 40.

Fedor fought a combo of overrated fighters, cans or freakshows.

Fedor fought in the golden age of HW, in Pride. Yeah, he fought a bunch of cans (that's why I have him behind GSP in the overall MMA GOAT hierarchy), but still, he fought (and won) against prime Cro Cop and Prime Big Nog... That must count for something.

I like Stipe, I have him as the #2 overall, but he doesn't have the body of work Fedor has.

Stipe's getting KO'd by Ngannou. Thread should be Ngannou vs Jones.

jones ko's him
iu

Back