Jon Jones vs Stipe Miocic : GOAT VS GOAT

People will be shoked when after Jon Jones domination in the fight ! Stipe will KO Jones !
Jones is more talented, more skilled ( a little bit ), reacher, cheater ( i think he will be on PED )
Problem is even if he is on PED, he hadn't the KO Power.

My pick : Stipe by KO 4st round

Stipe is a challenger forever ! He accomplished more than everybody in HW division ( most dangerous weight class ) ! Even if he beats Ngannou in. a rematch a Jon Jones, people will said : "Ngannou wasn't motivated" or "Ngannou was injured" or something else
Same for Jon Jones : "Jon Jones wasn't in his prime"

If Stipe is a journeyman than what category does every other heavyweight fall under? Really makes no sense whatsoever. I suggest you look up the definition.

People who fought during stronger HW eras could be legends or top 10 GOATs. Stipe, however doesn't fall in either of those categories. He's kinda like the Frankie Edgar of HW.

Prime Fedor claps both.
aplyr_jpg_medium.gif

Fedor is the HW GOAT not Stipe LOL

But to answer your question, Stipe would win against Jones, he's just average without his full stack of supplements

Stipe’s wins over DC do no warrant this level of credit imo
Stipe’s wins over DC are more credible than Jones are. Stipe’s win didn’t get overturned because he got caught doping. Jones is going to need even better roids to get past Stipe.

Stipe’s wins over DC are more credible than Jones are. Stipe’s win didn’t get overturned because he got caught doping. Jones is going to need even better roids to get past Stipe.
Jones wins over DC are not his highlights though by any stretch whereas Stipe mostly has those two wins as the basis of his goat claim.

At the end of 2021, in the Madison Square Garden for the fight of all times ( unfortunately not in ppv ) !

Who will win ?

For me, i pick on Stipe

True Heavyweight, Ko power, big heart and courage, mental of champion, high level boxer, same size of Jon Jones !
I thing Jones will suffer his first KO

He looked like garbage against a Cormier who was in the worst shape of his life.

There's no way he beats Jones. Who looks much better

There is only 1 GOAT in any given sport.

People who fought during stronger HW eras could be legends or top 10 GOATs. Stipe, however doesn't fall in either of those categories. He's kinda like the Frankie Edgar of HW.
I do not think you understand the meaning of journeyman. It is impossible to be a journeyman with Stipe's resume. You can debate this all day long but you would be better off trying to tell me that unicorns exist.

People will be shoked when after Jon Jones domination in the fight ! Stipe will KO Jones !
Jones is more talented, more skilled ( a little bit ), reacher, cheater ( i think he will be on PED )
Problem is even if he is on PED, he hadn't the KO Power.

My pick : Stipe by KO 4st round
If you don't have power in the HW division you will not last very long. Anybody with power that Jones can't take down is a big problem for Jones. Overeem is over the hill but if Jones cannot take him down then he is a big threat. Overeem loses a lot because of his glass chin but I don't think Jones has the punching to knock out anybody in the heavyweight division. I also think Blaydes is a very bad matchup for him. Blaydes has a lot more power and no way Jones manhandles him like he was able to do to the smaller guys at LHW

Joke of the year <45><45><45>
You can't compared Frankie Edgar with Stipe !

Fedor is the HW GOAT not Stipe LOL

But to answer your question, Stipe would win against Jones, he's just average without his full stack of supplements

Jones will be on PED against Stipe... but will lose and get KO !

There is only 1 GOAT in any given sport.

It is MMA, there is weight classes, you are one GOAT by weight classes ;)

He looked like garbage against a Cormier who was in the worst shape of his life.

There's no way he beats Jones. Who looks much better

Jones beats LHW DC ! HW DC is a different beast, i am not sure Jones could beat HW DC ! Not the same rules !

That was old Fedor brah
STFU, Fedor was 35 here, and even then you idiots were saying Fedor was gonna avenge his loss to Werdum in style vs Bigfoot, only to immediately change your tune the moment Fedor got his ass kicked in an embarrassing manner lol.

Stipe is HW champ of the world at the age of 38, so don't you ever use this crap 'Fedor was old' argument ever again punk.

Struve reach witch is the same as Jones give Stipe all kind of trouble i don t think even landed in his glass jaw and Stipe has improved but jones distance managment and chin are ligthyears a head of Struve

Stipe’s wins over DC do no warrant this level of credit imo
Daniel hits pretty hard at hw also.
I highly doubt Jon will ever attain that kind of power, no matter what he does or uses.
On the other hand Stipe can hurt him easily.
But the thing is Jon will have a even stronger chin at hw, but will his cardio be the same with all that added mass?
So many questions...
It would be a great fight tho.

Back