jonathan haggerty

Very entertaining fighter, I really like him a lot.

What do we speculate as to the last 2 reasons Haggerty hasn't been able to fight? Big weight cut, injury, something else?

Love watching the dude fight but real shame he hasn't made the walk twice in a row now

What do we speculate as to the last 2 reasons Haggerty hasn't been able to fight? Big weight cut, injury, something else?

Love watching the dude fight but real shame he hasn't made the walk twice in a row now

There is no need to speculate.

His fight before last vs Walter Goncalves he felt unwell and was not medically cleared to fight, he was hospitalized the day before the fight.

haggerty-1024x683.jpg

This time for his fight vs Amir Naseri it was also because of illness (not Covid though).

There is no need to speculate.

His fight before last vs Walter Goncalves he felt unwell and was not medically cleared to fight, he was hospitalized the day before the fight.

haggerty-1024x683.jpg

This time for his fight vs Amir Naseri it was also because of illness (not Covid though).
If you cut too much weight. Your hormones and immune system is down makes it easier to get sick. Or maybe its just a coincidence?

I think Walter would of gave him a good go if they fought, but now you got the other 2 monsters in the division, Panpayak and Superlek.
Superlek not only has a win over John from a fews years ago, but seems like he finally found he's footing in One FC.

Would rather watch either Walter, Panpayak or Superlek vs John than a third match with Rodtang

I think Walter would of gave him a good go if they fought, but now you got the other 2 monsters in the division, Panpayak and Superlek.
Superlek not only has a win over John from a fews years ago, but seems like he finally found he's footing in One FC.

Would rather watch either Walter, Panpayak or Superlek vs John than a third match with Rodtang
U never know he might have to move up if he keeps having problems before fights like this.

A bit about Jonathan's brother:

The Viking Invasion Of England
In the year 793 AD, on a January morning, the wealthy monastic settlement of Lindisfarne (or Holy Island), off the Northumbrian coast, was suddenly attacked by a powerful fleet of Danish Vikings.

Full article - please click here.

The Britons Settle The Old Viking Age Feud!

ONE Championship Fighter Jonathan Haggerty's Younger Brother did Battle Tonight.

Full article - please click here.

Got a gift decision.

He's in Nong-O's division right? He has nothing to offer Nong-O.
Had nothing for Rodtang either.
Not to belittle his skills. He is elite but not yet there.
Although, Nong is pretty old for the game so J-Hag may have more of a crack.

Had nothing for Rodtang either.
Not to belittle his skills. He is elite but not yet there.
Although, Nong is pretty old for the game so J-Hag may have more of a crack.
I don't see it.

And as you said not a knock he's elite for sure but Nong-O, right now, is firing on all cylinders. KO within 2rds.

Back