Media Jose Augusto reacts to his KO loss to Anthony Johnson last night at Bellator 258

Albarracin is building himself a team specially when Henry comes back.

Pitbull, Henry, KZ, Costa, Augusto...

Bellator LHW is the best LHW division in MMA and was already a great division and def their best before this Augusto performance. Now it's even better than we realized and who knows what other talents they have. Coker is a great scout.

I don't think in this case it's really scouting. He's a guy who joined the Pitbull bros gym and then joined Bellator shortly afterwards, they obviously got him in.

He'd been on the radar of big organisations before too, he was meant to be on the contender series but had a visa issue iirc.

He fought one hell of a fight! Hats off to him, he brought it against one of the most feared LHW’s ever and almost ko’ed him with a serious hand injury. Hope he comes back with a vengeance.

Reactions: Gio
Augusto is the man!

He broke his hand in the first round and still traded punches with the scariest striker at LHW and almost finished him. We knew he had balls of steel just by accepting a short notice fight with Rumble

Imagine breaking your hand and Rumble comes at you throwing bombs. Everyone else would be scared shitless and panic wrestle, this guy didn't give a fuck.
Dude broke his hand and said "so... it's elbows from now".

Johnson almost got a cone head I wonder if that helped break Sakai arm lolllllll

He really impressed me. The left hook he dropped AJ with was a thing of beauty. He looks to have some potential.

He has nothing to be ashamed of. Was piecing up Rumble before he broke his hand, dropped Rumble after he broke his hand, and eventually got caught. I can't see anyone else going against Rumble with only one hand and it not being a death sentence.

Back