Joseph Parker vs Zhang co-main March 8th Saudi Arabia

I only gave Parker one round maybe 3 or 4 can't remember other than the last 3 rounds.

That's like 4 total. Yeah he landed some jabs and some pot shots but Zhang was slapping him all night with that lead hook and punishing him every time he tried to counter

Also walking him down control the ring and tempo of the fight apparently that means fuck all though

Last edited:
Mayweather ruined everyone's ability to judge a boxing match lol. Floyd made good work of clinching but the reality is that 90% of the time when you see a guy clinching a lot its because they are losing he fight lol.

Pretty basic stuff

Parker's washed up. Zhang is a can whose only claim to fame was beating a human punching bag. He drew against Jerry Forrest. LOL

Zhangs claim to fame isn’t that he’s an Olympic medalist lol?

Fuck outta here you casual

I only gave Parker one round maybe 3 or 4 can't remember other than the last 3 rounds.

That's like 4 total. Yeah he landed some jabs and some pot shots but Zhang was slapping him all night with that lead hook and punishing him every time he tried to counter

Also walking him down control the ring and tempo of the fight apparently that means fuck all though

Zhang could have won that fight but he was so inactive the last 6 rounds I couldn’t score it for him. He didn’t throw a single punch in the last round…

Zhang has some insane power. His punches have no effort and they just destroy.

He’s got that George Foreman power

Parker has or better had everything to beat any man but the problem i always had is that hes more like a bro bro fighter ... ya know? he doesnt really want to hurt you.

It doesnt help that he had elbow surgery multiple times left and right.

Good talent, chin and bro bro mentality.

The ref also sucked shit , to be transparent I was going for Zhang, but still Parker refused to fight a fight that put him in any danger, he got away with at least 5 low blows , why wasn't he deducted for excessive clinching ? The bong announcers were awful, they kept making fun Zhang for getting hit or shrugging his shoulders everytime Parker landed a combo , except he wasn't landing any combos and kept hitting his arms , that's why Zhang kept shrugging his shoulders, because it wasn't doing anything and he knew Parker would keep doing these tactics to avoid a KO.

imagin a 300 pounds man with the head of an elephant losing to a 240 pounds midget

{<jordan}

I turned the commentary off they were biased for Parker since the beginning.

People are way too swayed by commentary and fake scorecards.

It's funny because people were saying the exact opposite when Ngannou only won 2 rounds vs Fury but they said he won because of the knockdown.

And here you have Zhang who gets 2 knockdowns and is control of the fight maybe only losing one round other than the final 3 and everyone is saying he lost.

I think a lot of you guys have no idea what you're talking about and just go along with whatever the narrative is

You clearly don’t have any idea how to score a fight, yet you’re telling us we’re all wrong lmfao. Laughable irony

It’s not even controversial. You can probably give zhang the first 2 rounds and the 2 rounds with knockdown’s. He did literally nothing outside of that. You dont win rounds with forward pressure when you don’t fuckin land anything. There were rounds were he hardly threw a punch. Parker didn’t even need to do much each round to win it

Parker banged up Zhangs body pretty good. Though I was confused why Parker kept circling into Zhangs powerhand him being a southpaw. Felt the body was even more open circling left with Zhang's high guard. Was weird.

Back