Rumored Josh Barnett flagged for banned substance.

Barnett isn’t a legend. I remember I took a lot of shit for backing Travis Browne to knock him out, even had a poster challenge me to a 500$ bet lmao. Barnett is a steroid head

I'm gonna say it, man.

I've never liked nor seen the appeal in Josh Barnett. Big, flabby, roid-using submission wrestler. Not my cup of tea, weird personality and an odd ego to boot. He's never been my type of fighter to be honest and when you spend 4yrs at a time under suspension, it becomes hard to convince people to change their minds about you. Getting tapped out by fucking Rothwell was hilarious, by the way.

I just did a quick google search. Only BJ Penn and FRB are reporting it. Didn't see what he got busted for.

I've given Josh a pass for a long time, even after the Fedor fight. I don't know why, really. He's fun to watch and he's great on a mic, but this is a bit much.

After the big fuss he made over the last one with USADA, it'll be difficult to challenge this one.

i remember back when i cared about peds

barnett is a legend tf you talkin about
Barnett is a legend for casuals low standards like yours. Enjoy your PED abuser. He is a fucking BUM and nothing more, always was, always will be.

Barnett is a legend for casuals low standards like yours. Enjoy your PED abuser. He is a fucking BUM and nothing more, always was, always will be.
you dont understand what you are typing.

He needs to fight Jones on special rules.

If your testosterone is below 3000 ng/dl fight night, you get DQ-ed.

On so much stuff he fails a Bellator test.

And you don't understand what you are watching. This is MMA my friend, and Barnett is a nobody.
say what you want about the peds, you cant point at a legend and say he isnt a legend. calling one of the most famous HWs ever a nobody. you dont understand mma has been goin on alot longer than when you started to watch

And you don't understand what you are watching. This is MMA my friend, and Barnett is a nobody.
also this makes no sense in any context of our conversation

Had anyone mentioned the interview from years ago when Barnett jokingly said he puts steroids in his cereal?

Is anyone surprised here?

At this point, all I remember him for is repeatedly getting caught cheating, getting tossed by DC, and having a physique like a deflated tyre despite a lifetime of training and PED usage.

When PEDs don't work any more...
PBD.jpg

God damn it!

I'm a big fan of Barnett's. Was watching his win over Randy Couture just last night at UFC 36. (As well as his fights versus that woman-beating piece of shit, Bobby Hoffman.)

Maybe it's for the best. Josh hasn't fought since 2016, when he choked out Arlovski.

I really would like to see Josh use his Pro Wrestling skills in America. AEW should sign him up, and he could have some cool matches with Jake Hagger!

All the best to Josh!

You're still defending him? You realize he was a lot bigger than Randy and like 15 years younger and still used PEDs. That was the first time he got caught (2003) and you really had to mess up to get busted back then...

Are you comparing the nobody bum Barnett, who failed more tests than Anderson, Jones and more COMBINED, with... The GOATS?

Can't be serious. Don't feed the troll.

Sit down...
Jon and Anderson aren't GOATS. Accept it and move on kid.
<13>

Back