Josh Taylor vs José Ramírez May 22nd ESPN TOP RANK

I thought Prograis would beat Taylor so i'm not betting against him again.

WBA still has time to make Taylor a champion in-recess since they are just making things up right now

Damn. Well, the plus is watching this for the excitement factor, then watch the replay of BJS getting knocked out just for the satisfaction later.

Yeah i'd watch this live then watch Canelo highlights on yt if i have to.

Well, since we’re talking about Arum he can still fuck this up. If he doesn’t I’ll be grateful (and feel a tad strange).
Yeah, same was with Kambosos/Teo, he was gonna make it earlier this year because australia allows crowds, then suddenly he finds out they aren't willing to host it with foreigners, and pushes the date to june, as if he's hoping covid will be gone by then lol

I think Taylor wins this easier than most are expecting.
Agreed. Prograis might not be a world beater but he ain't no bitch and is likely the only guy at 140 who could beat Taylor at 140 at this point imo and Taylor already beat him. Ramirez can punch but I think hes gonna get boxed up.

I cant stand Ramirez type fighters

High volume and great conditioning, nothing else, and even with that I think he beats Taylor

Last edited:
Can't wait to watch Josh fight again, good fight as well, but i think josh wins late or pts.

Back