Josh Taylor vs José Ramírez May 22nd ESPN TOP RANK

Great fight. I got Taylor by close UD.

What a pity one of the biggest fights ever in this division and Taylor are overlooked, again. If it's not Chisora throwing a tantrum, it's the AJ/Fury/Wilder circus taking the headlines.

It's 50-50 for me, and totally buzzing for it. Don't think average observers in the UK realise what a great fight this is. Josh's team playing in the Scottish cup final the same day, come on the Hibees! But i feel a very significant fight.

It's 50-50 for me, and totally buzzing for it. Don't think average observers in the UK realise what a great fight this is. Josh's team playing in the Scottish cup final the same day, come on the Hibees! But i feel a very significant fight.

There's been little to no advertisement for the fight over here in the UK but then again dazn never gets advertised on tv so i imagine the general public doesn't even know this fight is happening, sad really. Personally i can't wait for this fight.

Going for a Ramirez knockout of Taylor. 7th or 8th.

I think Ramirez is a pretty one note fighter who relies on breaking fighters with will and stamina. He won't be able to do that to Taylor, and I think Taylor's superior craft will be really telling. I'm not even sure if I see a particularly competitive fight.

There's been little to no advertisement for the fight over here in the UK but then again dazn never gets advertised on tv so i imagine the general public doesn't even know this fight is happening, sad really. Personally i can't wait for this fight.

Its on FiteTV in the UK.

Its on FiteTV in the UK.

Either way nothing like this is ever advertised on tv over here so the general public won't even know this match is happening.

It's sad because this fight could be an absolute classic.

Much better date all around. Up against a completely shite UFC card.

This should be wonderous.

Jose Zepeda Henry Lundy on the undercard just watched the highlights of Zepeda Baranchyk some scrap .

At the faceoff Taylor looked a lot bigger than Ramirez. Size and skill advantage will be too much. I might put some money on Ramirez anyway because he is a live dog.

What time do you guys think the fight will start? Also this is free on ESPN right?

Back