JT TORRES mini profile video

JT is a great teacher in my short time with him (about half a week). He's got his style and theory and explains it all very very well.

Nice Kenny - are you planning to post more stuff?

Nice Kenny - are you planning to post more stuff?

Ideally I'd like to produce a ton more content similar to this.. And I'd like to do a fair bit of writing as well. I interviewed Stefan Kocev, who if you are unfamiliar with him, has done some very recognizable photography work in Jiu Jitsu (for Shoyoroll, Metamoris, etc) and not only was I happy with how the article came out- it was really cool getting to know him and go back and forth with him on different things during the interview process. I also have a ton of fun coming up with random illustrations and designs that usually end up on apparel.

The problem is getting other people to commit to an interview given time/training constraints. Unfortunately, Flo is the media powerhouse right now, and has an archive of b roll so I have to be a bit more creative in my approach, and without their name power, I tend to get blown off a lot. Also i know fuck all about promoting stuff and don't want to be overly spammy, so it can be tough getting word out when I release stuff.

Stefan Kocev interview- https://www.sinkswimjiujitsu.com/stefan-kocev

Back