Jujimufu vs Devon Larratt at ADCC

I saw a video of him rock climbing. He’s fairly athletic. His opponent was just goofing off though.

Wonder what it would be like to deal with Devon's arms and grip strength.

Imagine taking all those steroids and then getting tapped like that. ...

Bjj is sad these days ...less about technique and now about pharmaceuticals... They need testing

Wonder what it would be like to deal with Devon's arms and grip strength.

I heard a Shamrock (Frank?) couldn't finish an armbar on Devon in a seminar back when he was in the Special Forces. It makes sense, there's a video of him deadlifting 4+ plate double overhand and his arms are still bent (he can't fully extend them... at all).

I heard a Shamrock (Frank?) couldn't finish an armbar on Devon in a seminar back when he was in the Special Forces. It makes sense, there's a video of him deadlifting 4+ plate double overhand and his arms are still bent (he can't fully extend them... at all).
Just heel hook him

Even worse. I'm not even sure Juji trains jiu jitsu. At least Jake Paul can throw a punch.

Looks like they have a friendly rivalry series going. Juji previously beat Larratt in a foot race, some hanging hand crank for reps, climbing, etc. Although looks like a draw in dumbbell for endurance while in a armwrestling grip:

Last edited:
Juju isn't a grappler dude. He's a recreational bodybuilder who somehow became famous on YouTube.
Well, he can do somersaults and lots of stuff that you'd never expect a guy his size to do. I think it is natural enough that he gained attention.

Well, he can do somersaults and lots of stuff that you'd never expect a guy his size to do. I think it is natural enough that he gained attention.
Yeah he and Clarence Kennedy can do tricks and stuff, they did a video about it a while back

Back