PlayStation Bloodborne Megathread, v.4

Dam good point , i might be doing too
Many backstep backrolls type dodging, I need to learn how to just get in there and slash.

bastard is unpredictable to me with those claws , it’s like 1 claw and then another claw that always taxes me.
My wife beat this thing first try on launch day and she's bad at games. Just panic dodge and press r1.

Golly, i don't know if bloodborne was easier, shorter, or funner to play cuz i am still on dark souls 3 and still dont know how far i am.

I just killed dragon slayer armor, the smothering king or suffering king, the asshole weasel that speaks to you, and i am back at the first level again, killing the first boss. I got him but i don't know what to do in this abandoned fire link shrine. But this is for another thread..

Is bloodborne that much shorter or smaller?

Golly, i don't know if bloodborne was easier, shorter, or funner to play cuz i am still on dark souls 3 and still dont know how far i am.

I just killed dragon slayer armor, the smothering king or suffering king, the asshole weasel that speaks to you, and i am back at the first level again, killing the first boss. I got him but i don't know what to do in this abandoned fire link shrine. But this is for another thread..

There is a hidden wall in the abandoned shrine to get the firekeepers eyes. Other than that, just loot the abandoned shrine. After that, just go further ahead from where you beat the Dragon Slayer armor. And if you have the DLCs, now is a good time to start the Snow fields of the Painted world.

Hammer where blacksmith should be, fake wall where irina should be.

I've just beaten Vicar Amelia and i'm aware that the DLC is available now. I know i'd be punching above my weight class but....i'd really like the Moonlight Sword and Rakuyo.

I've just beaten Vicar Amelia and i'm aware that the DLC is available now. I know i'd be punching above my weight class but....i'd really like the Moonlight Sword and Rakuyo.
If your good enough, just kill some hunters. You might get some decent blood gems for your weapons.

Thats one thing i do NOT like about these games.

The inventory.

I dont enjoy the idea of carting away hours upon hours into these games, losing a bit of interest here and there, while finding out what this or that does by the end of the game.

Id rather know what to do with these things when my interest is peaked.

I may have found the fake wall, but i did get the hammer.

What do i do with it?

You might be able to give it to the blacksmith, but i gave it to my little crow buddy on the roof.

You might be able to give it to the blacksmith, but i gave it to my little crow buddy on the roof.
Oh yeah, i guess i just havent tried yet.

I havent given the crow anything either at this point.

Just messing about at the moment. My next targets should be Paarl and Shadows but i really want the Chikage so i've got a shortcut to Logarius ready for when i can pluck up the courage to face him.

I'm putting most of my points into vitality to increase survivability and i've been fortifying the Ludwig sword for the task ahead.

Good luck getting that Rakuyo if you're low level
<36>
I've seen how tough the bosses are and then of course there's what lurks down the well. Gonna try and get the Chikage first. If i can do that then i'll be a little more confident about tackling the DLC.

At the moment i'm about level 50 with most points in vitality which is about 40. I believe 50 is where most people stop due to diminishing returns.

Killed Logarius. Not feeling much more confident, though. Used all 23 blood vials against him. Definitely not ready for DLC.

Also the Chikage costs a bomb and i'm severely lacking in the skills i need to use it. Awesome.

Killed Logarius. Not feeling much more confident, though. Used all 23 blood vials against him. Definitely not ready for DLC.

Also the Chikage costs a bomb and i'm severely lacking in the skills i need to use it. Awesome.
Keep in mind the chikage slowly kills you if you using it while transformed. only use the chikage if you doing a skill/bloodtinge build. I think it’s like 50 skill and 50 blood tinge for solid damage. I’d also recommend the Evelyn if you’re going all in on bloodtinge.

You should dive into the chalice dungeons. They're a mix between extremely easy and stupidly brutal at times with great rewards, enemies and bosses not in the main game.

Personally i'd rather fight 3 Nameless Kings than fight 20 red spiders who endlessly stagger me and when i rest at the lamp they just come for me again straight away.

I've seen how tough the bosses are and then of course there's what lurks down the well. Gonna try and get the Chikage first. If i can do that then i'll be a little more confident about tackling the DLC.

At the moment i'm about level 50 with most points in vitality which is about 40. I believe 50 is where most people stop due to diminishing returns.
Shaman bone blades make the twin sharks easier to manage if you decide to head to the Fishing Hamlet.

Starting to get to grips with the Chikage and used it to own Darkbeast Paarl. That's probably my favourite boss so far btw.

I needed a decent win after a rather depressing trip through the Forbidden Woods.

Back