PlayStation Bloodborne Megathread, v.4

New cut content found.

I think method or Worm expressed their curious surprise in the past that I too feel with things Bloodbornian still coming to light. It's almost like a wishing well that every red moon burps a coin back up for jaded hunters to catch and by which relive a memory or two, lol.

Will check out!

Starting to get to grips with the Chikage and used it to own Darkbeast Paarl. That's probably my favourite boss so far btw.

I needed a decent win after a rather depressing trip through the Forbidden Woods.
Where you at now, Storm?

Where you at now, Storm?
Not progressed any further. Thinking of playing tonight and either tackling the Forbidden Woods and the Shadows or starting to run Chalice Dungeons and get some gems.

Not progressed any further. Thinking of playing tonight and either tackling the Forbidden Woods and the Shadows or starting to run Chalice Dungeons and get some gems.
You're right in previously remarking the title plays on confidence as much as observation, planning, adaptation, and skill. We all hunt with you, brother. You reckon Chikage your baby or still test-driving tools? While there isn't much flexibility in stat development for char, it's important to find your baby and then the variation (gem imprints) that's right for you, one of many dungeon-diving yields.

You're right in previously remarking the title plays on confidence as much as observation, planning, adaptation, and skill. We all hunt with you, brother. You reckon Chikage your baby or still test-driving tools? While there isn't much flexibility in stat development for char, it's important to find your baby and then the variation (gem imprints) that's right for you, one of many dungeon-diving yields.
I really like the Chikage and it served me well against Paarl and the other baddies leading up to that fight. I'm gonna stick with that for now until/if something else takes my fancy. I'm still aiming for a quality build for balanced stats so if i did switch weapons then 25 points in Bloodtinge won't be as big a waste as 50.

Thank you for the support. It's given me the resolve to find my balls and get back into Bloodborne.

Emerged from the first Chalice Dungeon slightly toasted but victorious.

The door finally works! (via mod)

According to Lance McDonald it was removed due to long load times.

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

Anyone knows if it plays better the ps5? Would love to play out again if it was patched for the frame rate, but can’t see going back to it otherwise.

Anyone knows if it plays better the ps5? Would love to play out again if it was patched for the frame rate, but can’t see going back to it otherwise.

It didn't get a pro patch so it'll still run the same as the standard PS4

Back