PlayStation Bloodborne Megathread, v.4

Im on a NG+3 with dark souls 3, but i really wanna do another bloodborne run.

Something ive noticed with dark souls that i didnt notice with bloodborne. When youre leveling up attributes, is there a permanent cap? In dark souls, ive noticed every so many levels, i can raise an attribute somewhere, and all 4 physical defenses will go up. Other times, not at all. Same goes with the other ones except the HP.

Since i can go on and on with the game, does the leveling up stall here and there like in dark souls?

Got him in the end. Quite pleased to beat him in under 4 minutes as well considering his high health. Only 3 potions used too.

Missed this but have now watched. Nice, hunter. You got tagged early just outside pocket from the slam AoE but then really held your own after that. Lessons learnt. After you'd dismembered him at midriff, I could see you just relishing every slash knowing slaughter was nigh.

Missed this but have now watched. Nice, hunter. You got tagged early just outside pocket from the slam AoE but then really held your own after that. Lessons learnt. After you'd dismembered him at midriff, I could see you just relishing every slash knowing slaughter was nigh.
It took a number of tries before i got a decent fight where i didn't get squashed throughout. It wasn't flawless but i'm over all pleased with the end result.

I've finished my Moonlight Sword playthrough now having beaten Gehrman and Moon Presence earlier today. I'm toying with a Beasthunter Saif playthrough next or Beast Claw/Beastman. I've also bought Dark Souls 3 for my PS5 and might do another run through that as training for Elden Ring.

I'll decide in the morning whether i'm staying in Yharnam or heading back to Lothric.

Demake just launched today. Not the full game but a few hours of PSX glory.

This is legitimately one of the coolest things I’ve ever played. Adds so many 90s gaming tropes and reworks some of Yharnam but still feels completely familiar. Played for an hour or so, killed Cleric and I think Gascoigne is the only other boss.

If you can download do it. Completely free and totally awesome.

Last edited:
One if my all time favourite game.
Loved it so much that when I finished the first run, I ran it past NG+6 immediately.
Paused it at NG7 (and getting the beheaded ending) just to platinum it on whenever I get a ps5.

I straight up massacred those bosses.

<JonesLaugh>

@Lovestorm is it worth playing Bloodborne / DS3 on ps5 ?

Last edited:
Loved it so much that when I finished the first run, I ran it past NG+6 immediately.
Paused it at NG7 (and get beheaded ending) just to platinum it on whenever I get a ps5.

<JonesLaugh>

BB has no changes. DS3 is a full 60 fps.

Paused it at NG7 (and get beheaded ending) just to platinum it on whenever I get a ps5.

<JonesLaugh>

Can't really compare as i started playing Bloodborne on PS5 and previously played DS3 on PC before getting it on PS5. Bloodborne is said to have faster loading times on PS5 and DS3 as Dizzy says runs at 60fps.

They both look quite pretty on my fancy TV as well.

I'm back to being fully invested in the game.
63pjj3.jpg

I'm back to being fully invested in the game.
stopped at ROM last night
he's still an annoying POS

For all the credit Bloodborne gets, Rom is one of the most piss poor bosses i've ever encountered. Seriously, who thought adding this was a good idea? It's not hard by any stretch, it's just annoying and tedious. Just thinking i'll have to fight Rom again when i start a fresh run this weekend...

Back