PlayStation Bloodborne Megathread, v.4

Why did i go back to nightmare frontier...
Found the nightmare frontier to be one of the easier sections of the game. Just kinda stumbled upon it and within the same session I beat Amygdala on the first try. Central Yharnam def messed me up the most. Struggled with Vicar Amelia too lmao.

Central Yharnam def messed me up the most.
I quit and uninstalled there in my first attempt at the game. I did the same in the early part of Dark Souls 3 but in both cases i'm glad i found my balls and gave these games a second chance.

Fromsoft games have been some of my greatest experiences in gaming.

Bloodborne comic apparently coming out. I haven’t read comics in literally 30 years but that’s still kind of neat

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/n...-as-part-of-free-comic-book-day/1100-6500179/

Theres a 3 part graphic novel set aswell

812PJwyNG+L.jpg

Recently trying to get back into gaming.Haven't owned a new console since my PS3 shit the Bed in 2013, so i bought a used PS4.

I'm currently playing Bloodborne and am struggling with the Blood-starved Beast.I almost beat that Bitch with like 2 more hits but failed.
I'm all out of Fire Paper now though..............

Recently trying to get back into gaming.Haven't owned a new console since my PS3 shit the Bed in 2013, so i bought a used PS4.

I'm currently playing Bloodborne and am struggling with the Blood-starved Beast.I almost beat that Bitch with like 2 more hits but failed.
A serrated weapon like the saw cleaver/spear will still do extra damage as BSB is a transformed beast type enemy. You'll get her eventually as you learn her attack patterns and when and where to dodge effectively. You can also "cheese" her by throwing pungent blood cocktails as a distraction but it's not that satisfying to win that way.

When i fought her i managed to get the win but then collapsed and died of poisoning while celebrating lol.

First time i played i threw the pungent cocktail at a wall and fucked him up from behind. ;)

Ive restarted the game completely and things are much easier. Im staggering folks constantly and bosses arent really a problem.

Thats dark souls 3 training for ya.

Recently beat Rom and now on to Yahar'gul.
Apparently i missed the Fight against Henryk, so i had to fight Eileen at the Grand Cathedral instead of the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst.
Having Augur of Ebrietas really trivializes the Fights against other Hunters with the stagger/Damage output.

Theres a 3 part graphic novel set aswell

812PJwyNG+L.jpg
I just finished this a couple of days ago. Quick read but the art is beautiful and it’s cool to see the world explored a bit.

Played this recently for the first time and had a blast. I used a Str build and the Pizza Cutter. That might be my favorite weapon in all the souls games I've played.

Back