Jon Olav Einemo
Kanehara
JJ Machado
Saulo Ribeiro
Jeremy Horn
Guy Mezger
Dean Lister
Babalu

No kidding. I can't even like your post now!

Eh, just one more reason to abandon sherdog. I don't know why places like this and youtube think they can control what everyone likes and sees but all they are doing is driving people away.
Forum has gone down the shitter anyway. Can't even search my old posts anymore, aside from the very recent. The server gets fucked with too much.

This, he was really awkward standing up but it somehow worked for him. He even stopped Overeem with low kicks. It was probably best for him to keep distance and kick or come in and take someone down. He could stay out of punching range, which is about the only way someone could stop him.
Thought Overeem tapped out from a “ eye injury “

Rings and Pancrase shouldn’t count on MMA records imo .... shady and pussy rules imo

yall have wasted too much time in your lives rewatching that shitty fight lol

This list looks pretty impressive:

Guys he beat, Grappling and MMA:

Tito Ortiz
Mark Kerr
Ricardo Almeida
Dan Henderson
Saku
Ninja Rua
Jeff Monson
Vitor Belfort
Alistair Overeem
Wanderlei Silva
Jon Olav Einemo
Kanehara
JJ Machado
Saulo Ribeiro
Jeremy Horn
Guy Mezger
Dean Lister
Babalu
True.

EDIT--actually, re-watching the fight, I can definitely see how they could have gone for Fedor under RINGs rules. They probably counted his guillotines as "catches" along with his Achilles lock. Then you have the striking, although Arona did alright there with his leg kicks and did bloody Fedor's nose. Not necessarily saying it is the right call, but it is less incomprehensible than I remembered.

I thought Fedor won by Ring's rules. Although it looked odd, it does show that Fedor know how to game the rules to get the W.

I haven’t watched this fight in forever. My recollection is Arona won rd 1, Fedor won rd 2 and forced an overtime rd which Fedor also won. Very close, competitive fight. Arona is tough as fuck, and it was a close fight, but i don't have any real issue with Fedor getting the win.

Arona was also a boring fighter, can't remember any fight were he did a great finish except his low kicks against Overeem

To bad he never signed with Ufc, does anyone knows why he never signed? I believe he would do well against Rashad Evans, Forrest Griffin and Stephen Bonner back then

Arona was also a boring fighter, can't remember any fight were he did a great finish except his low kicks against Overeem

To bad he never signed with Ufc, does anyone knows why he never signed? I believe he would do well against Rashad Evans, Forrest Griffin and Stephen Bonner back then
Decent kneebar vs badaass Kanehara, tho...

He wanted some time to heal some injuries after Pride...

it does show that Fedor know how to game the rules to get the W.

No it really doesn't. This is the kind of bullshit I hate about this fight - ppl showing Arona no respect. At best Fedor scraped past Arona by the seat of his pants, not because he masterminded 'gaming the rules' all along. At worst, he only got the W because his own coach (according to the word of said coach himself) - who was pals with the head of the org - called in a favor to overrule the judges.

That's totally ridiculous. Some of the greatest fights of all-time took place in those two promotions.
No need to come at me from multiple accounts.....I understand lol

Back