Media Just rewatched Romero vs Costa

Hilarious that you sum up Yoel’s knockdown to Costa being off balance while the exact same thing applies to Costa’s knockdown of Yoel. They were equal circumstances.

Both were off balance at the moment the strike is absorbed, both shake it off like it was nothing.

Get your eyes checked. Yoel gets dropped by a clean left hook on the chin. Costa gets hit with a slapping punch and loses balance.

You're coming off like that crazy dude, ProLogic.

Last edited:
...You're coming off like that crazy dude, ProLogic.

<YeahOKJen>

...There was a reason Yoel ducked him in Nov. and called USADA on him in April.

No one had to call USADA on Costa. His own corner leaked that video where he was getting an IV shot lol. Reality is calling you mang. Please respond

In March (not April) Yoel was telling the public Costa failed a USADA test. Bringing USADA's attention to Costa. The IV thing came out last year. Considering Yoel actualy failed for taking PEDs seems hypocritical. Some might even say snitching.

Yoel won the lawsuit against the supplements company. Do you even news update bro

Surely that tainted supplement was the cause for everything... but anyway, you're moving the goal posts...

...Costa was caught in the act. Romero was not. And the fact that he won the 27 million lawsuit hints to his innocence

Yoel popped for Ibutamoren, basically HGH and IGF-1. Im sure he got that body from the moment he started the supplement. Tainted sups, dick pills, yeah right.

Costa was taking an IV to rehydrate, or if we believe their testamony for stomach medicine.

Yoel popped for Ibutamoren, basically HGH and IGF-1. Im sure he got that body from the moment he started the supplement. Tainted sups, dick pills, yeah right.

Costa was taking an IV to rehydrate, or if we believe their testamony for stomach medicine.

DF5CBC2E-66A6-48C2-BA16-48A817D39BC8.gif

Got owned in your own thread. Resorting to posting a gif someone used on you in the past. You lose.

FAIL

The only time I’ve ever seen that gif is when I use it. Saved on my phone apart of my collection.

419119A1-142E-426F-BE6D-8927C7E7728F.gif

Costa had a legit knockdown, Romero did not

No, though. If you give Romero round 1, we literally have nothing to talk about...you are just incorrect.

Get your eyes checked. Yoel gets dropped by a clean left hook on the chin. Costa gets hit on his guard as and tries to move backwards and Yoel pressures him.

You're coming off like that crazy dude, ProLogic.

I played it at 25% speed the punch lands on his shoulder/neck. He put his feet in a bad spot and the punch pushed him down.

In real time it looks kind of like a knockdown but it's not.

I played it at 25% speed the punch lands on his shoulder/neck. He put his feet in a bad spot and the punch pushed him down.

In real time it looks kind of like a knockdown but it's not.
yup you're right, I just rewatched it and the punch was not on his guard. but it was definitely a balance issue.

yup you're right, I just rewatched it and the punch got was not on his guard. but it was definitely a balance issue.

I agree.

I've never seen anyone get dropped from a shot to the shoulder/lower neck area due to losing consciousness. He fell cause he was off balance and a solid shot landed and knocked him over, it didn't touch his head.

I've never seen anyone get dropped from a shot to the shoulder/lower neck area due to losing consciousness. He fell cause he was off balance and a solid shot landed and knocked him over, it didn't touch his head though.
I was impressed with Costa's speed on that left hook counter. And what setup the slip was when Romero faked him out by pointing to canvas as Costa threw a lounging right.

Great first round for Costa.

I was impressed with Costa's speed on that left hook counter. And what setup the slip was when Romero faked him out by pointing to canvas as Costa threw a lounging right.

Great first round for Costa.

Yeah, he was better than I though skill wise in striking and wrestling. I think Romero went for 2 takedowns but I don't think he secured either and they were right back up.

Yeah, he was better than I though skill wise in striking and wrestling. I think Romero went for 2 takedowns but I don't think he secured either and they were right back up.
that TD he stuffed and slammed Romero's head into the ground looked painful.

Back