Just Tony getting ready to destroy Khabib

Beherit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

All is said.
Sonic--700x393.jpg

He ain’t destroying shit .He will get ragdolled,it won’t even be competitive .

He ain’t destroying shit .He will get ragdolled,it won’t even be competitive .
He couldn't rag doll Al iaquinta and Tibau, he aint rag dolling Tony. Be prepared for those championship rounds ...

Right....... so basically he's trying to injure himself again is all I see there.

How's he gonna ankle pick khabib with broken ankles????

No he won't. Khabib would die before he taps. So he will die that night.
would be glorious if Tony made Khabib tap, but it's time for Tony, he's paid his dues

AND NEW.....................................

Right....... so basically he's trying to injure himself again is all I see there.

How's he gonna ankle pick khabib with broken ankles????

Tony has been letting anacondas wrap around his neck during training. He's preemptively broken all his limbs over the years. All his training was leading to this moment.

I will never question T-Ferg after his superman ACL tear recovery and his unmatched cardio.

This is a top athlete, why do so many of you act like they fall over and break? Damn guy fights for a living, falling off a tire isn't going to end his career.

Khabib: Send Location!

Tony: meet me in the walls in the house i built in my mind

Cucuy takin them ligaments to snapdown city.

Ez Narmol

I will never question T-Ferg after his superman ACL tear recovery and his unmatched cardio.

This is a top athlete, why do so many of you act like they fall over and break? Damn guy fights for a living, falling off a tire isn't going to end his career.

No, just potentially stopping the same fight for the Nth time.

ehhh i mean the way Kevin Lee with staph infection threw around Tony in the first round makes me positive that Tony will get wrestle fucked for a majority of the fight. One thing we do know is that Tony is tough, crafty off of his back, and has insane cardio. Khabib is also known for having good cardio even though he showed a lack of it in the Iaquinta fight possibly from getting takedowns stuffed in the later rounds. Khabib isn't the type of guy either to put himself into dangerous ground positions, I just don't see Tony being able to do much better than anyone else.

No, just potentially stopping the same fight for the Nth time.
I get the fear of that but it's really not that easy to get injured doing shit like this.
During fight camps the only time I've been injured was during training or freak accidents that don't even relate to situations like this (things like slipping on ice or tripping on random shit). People complain about pretty much any fighter that does "risky" shit.

Preparing himself to pull out of the fight with some fluke injury. .

Back