Law Justice Amy Coney Barrett denies appeal to block the vaccine mandate at Indiana University

Voodoo_Child906

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Yes, there is legal precedence for this. Schools can mandate vaccines. You would need an activist judge to overturn this.

giphy.gif

back last fall, the maga muppets really seemed to like her and were happy that they rushed her to be sworn in.

what happened? she didnt get rid of obamacare or overturn the election for trump i guess. what a deep state rino that one is!

She's a right winger who is also a judge and relies on some semblance of legal precedence, which was already settled on this issue.
I agree, I think she bases on her decisions on prior legal precedence. The one that scares everyone on the left is her abortion stance, which is based on her religion which is acceptable. I think overall she is a good judge. There are worse ones on the Supreme court and she seems pretty smart.
Any one that has followed her should not be shocked by this decision.

I agree, I think she bases on her decisions on prior legal precedence. The one that scares everyone on the left is her abortion stance, which is based on her religion which is acceptable. I think overall she is a good judge. There are worse ones on the Supreme court and she seems pretty smart.
Any one that has followed her should not be shocked by this decision.

It is highly unlikely they ever revisit Roe v. Wade. This is a Supreme Court that isn't interested in rocking the boat.

Lol another fraud like lord and savior vaccine salesman Trump. Can't believe people religiously follow these clowns.

Pretty sure I needed an MMR shot to attend public grade school.
You could have gotten an exemption, but they don’t tell you that because vaccine zealots feel justified lying and coercing personal medical decisions without proper informed consent.

You could have gotten an exemption, but they don’t tell you that because vaccine zealots feel justified lying and coercing personal medical decisions without proper informed consent.
Depends where you live. Maybe in some backwards state. In California, your holistic crystal energy doctor can’t get little Timmy out of his shots.

Pretty sure I needed an MMR shot to attend public grade school.
True. But the MMR vaccine isn’t an emergency use vaccine like the Covid ones are. I think there should be a difference and it should be respected due to emergency use authorization

True. But the MMR vaccine isn’t an emergency use vaccine like the Covid ones are. I think there should be a difference and it should be respected due to emergency use authorization

Then people can not get one and do something other than attend this school. Life's full of choices.

How many john roberts do we need at this point, this one just happens to wear her skirt in public. saying you're a catholic ought to disqualify you from any judgeship.
Any moran thats ever seen a statue of Mary is on par with most catholics and yet people are still smitten over a single roe v wade position.
Its disappointing, I'm not going to lie. Just like it is seeing guys here chuck it up like everything is good as long as it makes Trump and conservatives look bad, fools don't have enough sense to look at places like Australia and the boot thats been put over their throats over this same bullshit.

Back