Crime Justice department investigating Squad member Cori Bush

cottagecheesefan

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
She just announced her reelection campaign. However, it seems she spent tens of thousands of campaign money on body guard that she eventually married. The body guard was not licensed for that role, and despite lack of qualifications, she paid him well above market value for the services

Wow, she spent 500k in private security in 2021, 300k in 2022

Who the fuck is on this squad again?

@Sara not sure if you are too familiar with her, but in case anyone is not familiar with her, here is her talking about the hundreds of thousands in security she paid for a couple years ago when she first came under fire for it. Now that she married one of them, it comes full circle.

Has the squad called this a racist investigation against one of the few women of color in congress, yet?

@Sara not sure if you are too familiar with her, but in case anyone is not familiar with her, here is her talking about the hundreds of thousands in security she paid for a couple years ago when she first came under fire for it. Now that she married one of them, it comes full circle.

I mean how many people met their spouse at work, and then inflated their salary?

How else are they gonna buy their dream home together? You go girl

Biden’s weaponized doj going after his political rivals. This banana republic lawfare is a big no go

100%, they have known about her ridiculous spending on security for a while, so why now, right after she announces relection campaign? Perhaps her and her pro-hamas/anti-israel stance, including inciting insurrection at the capitol with Tlaib, which is also having much more powerful democrats, like Pelosi, being confronted multiple now, protestors at her home, etc.

I mean the squad (and most politicians) are more concerned with social media followers and staging photos for their instagram. Not a big loss if this costs her a re-election.

I mean the squad (and most politicians) are more concerned with social media followers and staging photos for their instagram. Not a big loss if this costs her a re-election.

True enough. However, if the democrats now look to replace her, or even if not try to replace, if she started spouting off about it being a racist investigation, trying to silence those speaking out about the genocide in gaza, I think she could turn off some potential Biden voters. Something and such about backing an animal into a corner, etc.

Back