Justin Gaethje looking well, sounding great, sems ready for Cowboy & talks about Khabib.

GSP Rush

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Was watching this interview with Gaethje recently and he seems to be ready for the Cowboy fight which I think is going to really deliver.

He also talks about Khabib and how he would approach that fight (something I always said which he's now confirmed), also speaks about Conor, Raging Al and if he would get into boxing.

Honestly, Gaethje is one of the best and most exciting fighters ion the division with a great attitude who first and foremost just wants to fight and entertain the fans.

Thought I'd share this because it's a pretty good little interview, you also don't want to mess with his sunglasses lol

PS If a mod can kindly edit the title, I meant to put "Seems ready for Cowboy" if someone can amend the typo.

Unless there's a way I can do it as I can't find anywhere to edit the title?

what kind of mental disorder does this schmo guy has ??

Keep overrating this bum. Got legit opponents for once in Poirier and Alvarez, and got exposed KOd. Eye poked barboza who was already on a slump from lee and khabib. Can’t wait for him to keep getting exposed

Keep overrating this bum. Got legit opponents for once in Poirier and Alvarez, and got exposed KOd. Eye poked barboza who was already on a slump from lee and khabib. Can’t wait for him to keep getting exposed

Gaethje is not overrated, he comes to fight and he always delivers.

Win or lose we always get a great fight out of Gaethje without a doubt, he's one of the best.

Cowboy is going to be a good test for him. I'm not sold on him passing it.

Cowboy is going to be a good test for him. I'm not sold on him passing it.

I agree, it's gonna be a great fight though I honestly think Gaethje will get this however whatever happens it's going to fuel the Al and Gaethje feud for sure.

It could go either way though cause Cowboy is very good, specially with that reach too which is a problem.

Gaethje is not overrated, he comes to fight and he always delivers.

Win or lose we always get a great fight out of Gaethje without a doubt, he's one of the best.
Getting CTE and throwing wild haymakers is not a good look to MMA, in fact it’s an insult to the sport.

Getting CTE and throwing wild haymakers is not a good look to MMA, in fact it’s an insult to the sport.

Gaethje is a credit to MMA and the UFC, dude shows what it's all about when you get into that octagon! He's also so well rounded and versatile too whether that be his wrestling background or his gritty brawling style.

In fact Gaethje is one of the prime examples of what it's all about, he comes to fight and entertain, the guy is legit and one of the best to do it right now.

Where are the mods, can someone change these yellow cards into red ones please and thanks :D :D :D

Gaethje should be selling more ppvs than Conor the way he fights.

Gaethje should be selling more ppvs than Conor the way he fights.

Yeah, he's fantastic, Conor is just a name that's all, taking nothing away from Conor of course cause he has also put on some great fights whether we're a fan of him or not but Gaethje is just something else.

I’m a big fan of Gaethje the fighter, but something about his personality irks me the wrong way. Like theres this smugness and arrogance behind that facade of being the happy go lucky farmer boy.

Back