Justin Makes Conor an Offer He Cannot Refuse

Honestly, don't see any reason why Conor would duck Gaethje.

Not an easy win as Cowboy, but he would be the favorite.

I was all about being a Gaethje fan, but the rat has been making it hard.

Honestly, don't see any reason why Conor would duck Gaethje.

Not an easy win as Cowboy, but he would be the favorite.
I don't either. Conor fans think it will be easy, and it very well could be, so I'm not seeing the reason he wouldn't fight Justin, Whom he should fought already. I'm no Conor fan, but i'll give him 70/30 to win. Gaethje could catch him though. And he'll be a harder fight than Cowboy for sure. We will see how Tony/Khabib plays out.

Conor should fight Gaethje, it will look a lot like his fight with Dennis Siver and set him up perfectly for the next title shot.

Seeing Gaethje KO Conor in Dublin would be surreal. Shades of Rumble/Gus in this matchup IMO

I remember watching that 4 years ago on t.v. FOX i thinks. I think that headbutt on accident ruined any copacity Gus had.sad night for him and his city but funny.

Conor would tear Gaethje apart
{<Mcgoat}

Diego is also 3-2 in his last 5 just like Justin and a bigger name and fight, so he should be next in line

his come from behind stoppage against perriera was extremely impressive - he has a lot left in the tank with under his new trainer

- Conman fan
Conor and Ido Portal vs Diego and Joshua Faaaaaabia please.

So flowy. So sticky.

My heart says Gaethje but my head says McGregor

Just sign the fucking line.

GettyImages-1171555418.jpg

"Damn, how the hell do I duck this?"

It wouldn't be that hostile, fighting a Brazilian in brazil wld be worse. They arent ashamed of their fighters

Justin is a great fighter and cant miss entertainment. That being said the only time he beat any fighter in the UFC who had any hands was Michael In his UFC debut. He got finished by Eddie Sanchez and Dustin Poirier who Conor demolished with absolute ease.

Back