Justin_A's Man Boob Reduction Log.

ninja makers?

They are a warm up we do, its using a medicine ball with a partner. you do five pushups then switch. two hands off, then one off and one on , two on, one off one on, two off. you do them with your feet spread apart and while using a very small medicine ball. we do em for a five minute round.

march 11

one hour kickboxing, all drills no sparring.

one hour mma, rolled for 45 mins, big strong wrestler kid my weight came in and we paired up, kid was fucking strong made me feel old. did well cuz he had no sub knowledge at all, but he was on top almost the whole damn time.

monady march 22

Boxing one hour, mostly bag work with two rounds of sparing.

Sub grappling, 15 mins of rolling dif partners, starting to get my hips back. worked subs from head to head position.

Went all last week plus sat open mat, just didnt have time to log it.

Weight 233 down from 248 begining of february.

so today I weighed in at 228, twenty pounds lighter than a few months ago, feeling beastly. Been training 4 days a week for MMA but have been neglecting strength. Just missing the time but have to start making better effort to do both.

Good job on the weight loss!

Been neglecting the log lately but need to start keeping better track of progress. So I am now doing a very strict diet as well as stregth trainign on top of my 8 hours a week mma training.

Woke up today and ran 5km, 10min at 75% max heart rate. then sprint 30 as fast as possible, rinse and repeat for 30 min. Morning shake, snack, second whole meal so far, I weighed in at 217 today from 250 at the start, I am looking a lot better and feel amazing. My wind has gone wayyyyyyy up and now I am really starting to get my hands back because Im not gasping for air 10 sec into every round.

Well I haven't updated this log in 12 years so I guess it's time to start again. I am so much older and about back to my old fat ways. Decided to start training more seriously again and get back into fight shape for another last hurrah at hurting dudes.! Starting weight today was 263lbs of body dead the water. 38 years old
been of a solid training regimen for about 3 months. Plan is to incorporate gym 5 days a week, adding in a cardio piece also 5 days a week. Running, Biking, grappling or Boxing

CURRENT PR'S from the past twelve months which are unlikely to even be attempted at being beat anymore are:

BENCH 305lbs
SQUAT 405lbs ( have alot more in the tank but have hernia which makes me scared to do more)
DEAD 505lbs
TRAP DEAD 750lbs
OHP 245lbs

Thursday Aug 11

1.75 hr bike ride (slow as fuck with my wife)

1 hr Gym

Bench
10x135lb warm ump
185lbs x5
205lbs x 5
225lbs x 5

Incline bench
155lbs x 10
185lbs x 5

OHP
135lbs x 10
185lbs x 2 min hold

Triceps overhead two handed
45lbs to failure x 3

Tricep pull down ropes
70lb x 15
80lbsx 12
90lbs x 10
Tricep pull down solid bar
90lbs to failure
80lbs to failure.

undertaker-coffin.gif

Fri Aug 12
24 km bike ride

Saturday Aug 13
7km walking pushing my kids in there stroller.

Monday Aug 15
Crazy day at work, burned 700 cals vs my usual 0
17km bike ride with my wife...slow

Tuesday Aug 15
Another strenuous day at work
walk 5.25 km with wife

Thursday Aug 18

DEADLIFTS
135lbsx20
225lbs x10
275lbs x 10 Trying to slowly ramp these back into training.

Bent Over Rows
135lbs x 10
225lbs x 5 (3 sets)

HS low rows
3 sets to failure 75lbs each arm
Cable rows
3 sets to failure increasing weight each set
3 sets cable pull downs to fialure increasing each set
overhead cable Curls to failure 3 sets

Dumbell curls

3 sets to failure of 12-15 crossbody directly into 12-15 hammer curls directly into drags until failure

Sat Aug 20

Back Squat
135lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
275lbs x 5 3 sets

Front Squat
135lbs x 10
225lbs x 10
275lbs x 3 ( 5 second holds in the bottom atg depth)

Hack squat
2-45lbs plates x 15
4-45lb plates x 10
4-45lb plates x 8

Leg Extension
3 sets to failure minimum 12 reps
Leg Curl
3 sets to failure minimum 12 reps

Abs
3 sets to failure crunch machine

Back