Karate nerd vs Thai fighter

This is not true... at all. I don't understand how you could train and come to that conclusion

Not gonna lie, it gets really tiring when people say 'do ballet' as an insult. Ballet is literally one of, if not the most brutal athletic endeavour you can do.
He wouldnt be punched in that, u guys r slow

Is common sense, but i cant do nothing with the scared to sparring club

He wouldnt be punched in that, u guys r slow

Is common sense, but i cant do nothing with the scared to sparring club

No, we're not slow, you just don't know what you're talking about. Every post you've made is based on nothing

No, we're not slow, you just don't know what you're talking about. Every post you've made is based on nothing
lol Who you think u r man? some genius trainer? u r just a follower

It's often been pondered that if you took a top level ballet dancer and taught them Muay Thai they could potentially have the strongest kicks in the world. People don't realize the average Ballet dancer is stronger than most MMA fighters lmao.
And they are 100% lean functional muscle.
Dancers have a fantastic mind-body connection which makes them pick up technique pretty quick. Of all the cross sport athletes I’ve trained, anyone with formal dance training usually learn the fastest.
Yup, incredible athletes. The few that I've worked with have trouble understanding how to generate power, but give them a while to actually get good at it and understand the differences and they'll be great. Sherdoggers just have trouble with the idea of ballet because it's 'girly' .
Lotta real and “fake” misogyny around the forums.
his account is old, but are we sure this isn't a spacetime alt?
he writes more like IK honestly

lol, I am a professional coach who teaches competing fighters in one of the best gyms in Europe.
Good for you, u still r not a genius trainer.. a follower
Your friends do ballet i think man lol

Good for you, u still r not a genius trainer.. a follower
Your friends do ballet i think man lol

Well, until you've worked with me, you won't know if I'm a genius trainer or not. Come back when you actually know something

Why are you so insecure about yourself.
Just grab the doorknob, fling the closet door open and say "here I am! I'm me, and I'm proud!"

Yeah someone definitely hurt this guy lol - either that or its just more generic kung fu platitudes

You're in no position to be talking about great arguments, you literally just make up flimsy assumptions, in barely coherent English and get pissy when you're called wrong.
lol Im not pissy at all, i know im comunicating here with ignorant people

lol Im not pissy at all, i know im comunicating here with ignorant people

Okay so:

1. Why are we ignorant?
2. Why are we followers?
3. Why are all the professional fighters and coaches who recommend light sparring to make champions wrong? And why are you right?
3. Why is this forum made up of both retired and currently competing amateurs wrong, and why are you right?

All you're doing is coming off ignorant yourself.

What is your fight record and training history?

Basically @noc unless you answer this question, there is no reason to take anything you say seriously. (And no, it is not an ad-hominem, an ad-hominem is when you attack the person rather than the position they are maintaining, you HAVE no clear positions, henceforth cannot be ad-hominem).
If I get anything other than an answer to this, I'm just gonna ignore and put you in the 'troll' camp.

Last edited:
Okay so:

1. Why are we ignorant?
2. Why are we followers?
3. Why are all the professional fighters and coaches who recommend light sparring to make champions wrong? And why are you right?
3. Why is this forum made up of both retired and currently competing amateurs wrong, and why are you right?

All you're doing is coming off ignorant yourself.

Basically @noc unless you answer this question, there is no reason to take anything you say seriously. (And no, it is not an ad-hominem, an ad-hominem is when you attack the person rather than the position they are maintaining, you HAVE no clear positions, henceforth cannot be ad-hominem).
If I get anything other than an answer to this, I'm just gonna ignore and put you in the 'troll' camp.
Is an Ad Hominem, because u r judging what somebody says about fighting depending on his record, thats why u r asking
lol at me being a troll, "i cant convince him with my weak arguments so he is a troll" haha
Im just here replying, dont quote me and i wouldnt come back to this thread

Is an Ad Hominem, because u r judging what somebody says about fighting depending on his record, thats why u r asking
lol at me being a troll, "i cant convince him with my weak arguments so he is a troll" haha

There we go lads, he confirmed himself as a troll at best, idiot at worst. We don't need to reply to him anymore.

Run along now kid, we're done here.

There we go lads, he confirmed himself as a troll at best, idiot at worst. We don't need to reply to him anymore.

Run along now kid, we're done here.
lololol You r dumb

I think you're a dipshit. I've probably done more rounds of actual fights than you have of sparring. And I can tell you I've learned far more from doing low impact sparring than hard sparring.
But what would I know I'm only a multiple time national champion in amateur boxing at multiple weightclasses with 18 years of fight experience.
If you aren't American, then you aren't the level of a street fighter.

Back