Karate nerd vs Thai fighter

we all know great coaches are fat, and you aint fat so.....

But are genius coaches slim?

Also wtf happened to Sherdog, we used to have Jukai and Discipulus, now we just have guys who think you're dumb because they aren't smart enough to understand what you're saying

Is an Ad Hominem, because u r judging what somebody says about fighting depending on his record, thats why u r asking
lol at me being a troll, "i cant convince him with my weak arguments so he is a troll" haha
Im just here replying, dont quote me and i wouldnt come back to this thread
Screenshot_20210225-203123_Brave.jpg
I think you need to take a good hard look at the definition of ad hominem.

Also wtf happened to Sherdog, we used to have Jukai and Discipulus, now we just have guys who think you're dumb because they aren't smart enough to understand what you're saying
Naw skinny coaches are starving weirdos

Jacked coaches are scam artists

Bruh we are in the golden age of f11. No other period was it possible to troll this much

Cant u read prejudices there? the explanation of what it means is longer than that anyways
How are questions about your muay thai or fight experience prejudiced? Muay thai knowledge is related to training muay thai. The same applies to knowledge regarding training methods and fighting.

If you've seen improvements in the ring training with only hard sparring, that would make your opinion more reasonable.

So, what fight experience have you had that allows you to determine that light sparring is useless?

How are questions about your muay thai or fight experience prejudiced? Muay thai knowledge is related to training muay thai. The same applies to knowledge regarding training methods and fighting.

If you've seen improvements in the ring training with only hard sparring, that would make your opinion more reasonable.

So, what fight experience have you had that allows you to determine that light sparring is useless?
They dont concentrate in the argument, they concentrate on me
Is common sense, if somebody doesnt fight for money and knows the sparring would be easy, he woulndt train seriously, because training is about boring repetition for hours everyday. The sparring is training, but is a fight, if is not a fight is like practice swimming with no water

Is common sense, if somebody doesnt fight for money and knows the sparring would be easy, he woulndt train seriously, because training is about boring repetition for hours everyday. The sparring is training, but is a fight, if is not a fight is like practice swimming with no water

IF that were true, no one in the amateurs or children's programs would ever train seriously unless they were in a meat head gym where they regularly bang it out. The fact that they do proves that you are wrong.

IF that were true, no one in the amateurs or children's programs would ever train seriously unless they were in a meat head gym where they regularly bang it out. The fact that they do proves that you are wrong.
Don't take the bait. He's trolling.
Spacetime or not his account is old enough he knows how to get the goats of people in this sub forum

They dont concentrate in the argument, they concentrate on me
You didn't answer my question regarding your fight experience. Did you see improvements in fights from only sparring hard? How many times have you fought to come to this conclusion?

Someone could make the same argument that light sparring is better because it allows for greater technique variety, evens out physical differences, and allows for a greater amount of training as less time is allocated toward recovery.

Naw skinny coaches are starving weirdos

Jacked coaches are scam artists

Bruh we are in the golden age of f11. No other period was it possible to troll this much
Skinny coach who’s obsessed with striking here. Can confirm we’re all nuts, over caffeinated and under fed

You didn't answer my question regarding your fight experience. Did you see improvements in fights from only sparring hard? How many times have you fought to come to this conclusion?

Someone could make the same argument that light sparring is better because it allows for greater technique variety, evens out physical differences, and allows for a greater amount of training as less time is allocated toward recovery.
Why i have to answer that if has nothing to do with this? you think wrongly that has something to do with this
Greater technique variety? why u want to even physical differences? 2 good fighters woulnt be destroyed after sparring

Why i have to answer that if has nothing to do with this? you think wrongly that has something to do with this
Greater technique variety? why u want to even physical differences? 2 good fighters woulnt be destroyed after sparring
I already gave you a reason why fight experience matters in discussing training methods. Fight experience helps people understand where you're getting your opinion from. If you saw personal improvements in fights through only hard sparring, your conclusion would be understandable.

I didn't say it was my opinion on light sparring, it's a theoretical opinion with as much evidence as your own, which is all anecdotal and speculative.

If hard sparring emulates a real fight, why would two good fighters not get hurt during hard sparring? They'd be throwing heavy shots and taking heavy shots regularly. Good fighters get injured all the time during fights and even in fight camps.

Floyd Mayweather has suffered hand injuries multiple times. Callum Smith suffered a huge arm injury in the Canelo fight.

I already gave you a reason why fight experience matters in discussing training methods. Fight experience helps people understand where you're getting your opinion from. If you saw personal improvements in fights through only hard sparring, your conclusion would be understandable.

I didn't say it was my opinion on light sparring, it's a theoretical opinion with as much evidence as your own, which is all anecdotal and speculative.

If hard sparring emulates a real fight, why would two good fighters not get hurt during hard sparring? They'd be throwing heavy shots and taking heavy shots regularly. Good fighters get injured all the time during fights and even in fight camps.

Floyd Mayweather has suffered hand injuries multiple times. Callum Smith suffered a huge arm injury in the Canelo fight.
Look at boxing, real sparring is what they do. Why cant u understand that?

Look at boxing, real sparring is what they do. Why cant u understand that?
I'm saying it's not beneficial to hard sparring all the time. Why can't you understand that?

Why can't you provide a rationale or evidence for your opinion?

I'm saying it's not beneficial to hard sparring all the time. Why can't you understand that?

Why can't you provide a rationale or evidence for your opinion?
Obviously if u cant.. dont do it. Im just saying lets copy Boxing, they have everything right.. is just that they use just the hands, lets do what they do for two fists.. for all of our weapons

Last edited:
Back