Keep it rollin.... Punk!

Ah, I remember Dog Eat Dog covering More beer! That was honestly the first time I got to know of the band, later on found out about them. This is the most awesome punk performance on mainstream media, maybe tied with the time Pete Drummond tricked the Brit Awards org into having Extreme Noise Terror perform instead of The KLF.
You can even notice Ian Mckaye and Harley Flanagan in the crowd:

Last edited:
Ah, I remember Dog Eat Dog covering More beer! That was honestly the first time I got to know of the band, later on found out about them. This is the most awesome punk performance on mainstream media, maybe tied with the time Pete Drummond tricked the Brit Awards org having Extreme Noise Terror perform instead of The KLF.
You can even notice Ian Mckaye and Harley Flanagan in the crowd:

Agreed bro.. I posted this on page 5 or so lol.

FEAR is troll level 1000.

I read into it and one of the reason the SNL cast hated FEAR wasn’t necessarily because they were terrible. But they blamed Derf “Fred” Scratch (rip) (who was friends with Belushi) for getting Belushi hooked on H. Imo he was going to do all the drugs in the world anyways but who knows.

Last edited:
I'd say they're more straightforward rock & roll than they are punk, but they're brilliant anyways, and more people need to be listening to them

Back