Kellyanne Conway to leave the White House at the end of the month

Give her props , something wrong with the home life so she’s stepping away from the spot light for that. If more parents focused more on their kids that would make society better

^^^ This.

Everyone else should stay out of this event. Both the mother and father stepped away from their work and are giving their kids much needed attention.

Kellyanne is the type of pathologically ambitious and amoral mother who would have been cool letting her daughter "hang out" at Jeff Epstein's mansion if she thought it would significantly advance Kellyanne's career and earning potential.

<LikeReally5>

Their daughter clearly is having issues, they are making the right decision.
I cant imagine having a teenager that powerful. The kid has 300K followers, likely, many in the press. The power she wields as a kid is more than most adults hold in their lifetime.

She got most, if not all of that power from her mother, and instead of being thankful, she squanders her opportunity.

Youth is truly wasted on the young.

I've got teens in the house, will never encounter this sort of problem, and some are going through their rebellion stages right now, and it can be outright ridiculous in my house at times (between the ladies). 3 females on the rag at the same time, in my house can be fucking nuts.

not sure the neutered male can do much in this situation.

It's clear to me that Conway is probably more of a moderate and just does what she does for money (aka a job). The President doesn't want any conflicts going into an election.

I cant imagine having a teenager that powerful. The kid has 300K followers, likely, many in the press. The power she wields as a kid is more than most adults hold in their lifetime.

She got most, if not all of that power from her mother, and instead of being thankful, she squanders her opportunity.

Youth is truly wasted on the young.

I've got teens in the house, will never encounter this sort of problem, and some are going through their rebellion stages right now, and it can be outright ridiculous in my house at times (between the ladies). 3 females on the rag at the same time, in my house can be fucking nuts.

not sure the neutered male can do much in this situation.

She's getting the power directly from ragging on her mom and the President. People don't give a shit that she's her daughter. If she posted platitudes she'd have a couple thousand followers maybe, or even less.

You will never encounter this problem because you're not famous.

Meh, I would too having such baggage of having a difficult husband that's hard to deal with and a spoiled 15 year old that literally says anything for attention on Social Media. They could write a sitcom on this family with all the hilarity that happens daily with these people.

The dynamics of her famil seems odd.
Kellyanne is the type of pathologically ambitious and amoral mother who would have been cool letting her daughter "hang out" at Jeff Epstein's mansion if she thought it would significantly advance Kellyanne's career and earning potential.

Claudia_Conway-1.jpg

She is 15 and you post this in a sexual context

She was still on the military board, but Biden asked her to resign

Back