Kenny Florian Knows Three Fighters Who Could Beat Khabib

"Looking for angles, looking for footwork...."<Y2JSmirk>

Khabib's on his way out with these high level breakdowns.<Kpop775>Wait, did I just hear... ah forget it....

(Timestamped @ 21:45)

1. GSP
2. Justin G.
3. Ryan Hall

ryan hall would get brutalized....haha florian can't be serious...he floats around the cage with his spinning kicks...always going for that rolling knee bar...or whatever he gets....khabib woulld utterly destroy him...gsp doesn't count...he's retired and is a ww...not a light weight...and Justin, not sure how he will do against a really good wrestler...I know people say he has great tdd...but I wanna see him against a really good wrestler...

Hall barely beat Artem Lobov. Khabib would beat him badly.

You all realize Florian trains Ryan Hall, right? That's why he put him on the list. It wasn't just some ridiculous random reach. Ridiculous, yes. Random, no.

For 3 we probably gotta go up.
Maia, Askren, Fitch.
Oh, Fitch is gone. Cunty works. Any 170 strong grappler.
At 155 Tibau did it.

I would love to see Khabib vs Ryan Hall. Interesting matchup.

imo those fighters can beat Khabib :
- Dustion Poirier
- Tony Ferguson
- Justin G
- Gilespie
even Makchachev

but at the same time Khabib can beat the shit out of them.

they all lose , it will also happen to Khabib , lets wait and see against who.
my guess is Tony

lol Look at Justin's D1 wrestling credentials. Khabob has never fought anyone even close to Gaethje's level.

Add to that Justin's one-punch KO power, decent hands and relentless, pressuring style and you have the one guy at 55 that could not only beat Khabib but could make it look pretty easy.

Lol so you didnt answer either of my two simple questions:

a) has Justin scored even a single takedown in his UFV career?

B) has justin submitted anyone ?

Ryan fucking Hall??

THIS GUY???

HALL_RYAN.png

If he gets Khabib in a solid 50/50 he's in trouble. How many people have you seen willingly engage Hall on the matt? There's a reason they all want to stand desperately. He's a submission genius and Khabib is going to the ground. I still think Khabib mauls him but he's got a better chance than most - him and Ramos both.

“I know three fighters who could beat Khabib”- Kenny Florian.

RelaX sherbros, kenny trains with Ryan hall so he HAS to say that. Ryan hall Isnt even the best bjj guy at 145 in the UFC lol he would get 10-8ed by khalabib x 5.

Ryan hall could catch anyone in mma at his weight really

Doesn't necessarily mean he'd win but he definitely could, especially if Khabib plays in his world

Could Ryan hall beat him on the feet tho? That's where the fight likely takes place
{<hhh]

4 UFC fights— 1 submission over the ghost of BJ Penn who hasn’t won in 9 years

I’d expect a better opinion from a khabib AV like yourself bud

If he gets Khabib in a solid 50/50 he's in trouble. How many people have you seen willingly engage Hall on the matt? There's a reason they all want to stand desperately. He's a submission genius and Khabib is going to the ground. I still think Khabib mauls him but he's got a better chance than most - him and Ramos both.
Outside of a quick sub I don't see Ryan beating Khabib at all. I think Khabib is too strong and too skilled to get caught in anything Ryan has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back