Kenny Florian Knows Three Fighters Who Could Beat Khabib

Ryan fucking Hall??

THIS GUY???

HALL_RYAN.png
he has good jiu jitsu so i can see why he would say that but kenny always gets his predictions wrong whoever he bets on i bet against

Outside of a quick sub I don't see Ryan beating Khabib at all. I think Khabib is too strong and too skilled to get caught in anything Ryan has.

I mean I agree, but that sub is always possible with him. I still think Khabib wins 80-90%.

How could he say Ryan Hall with a strait face?

Hall is a helluva curve ball to me. Gaethje is a hard pass. GSP should beat Khabib.

How is Kenny Florian still given any platform after plagiarizing? It is absolutely baffling.

"These things happen in MMA"
Kenny Florian

Wrestling credentials alone doesn't necessarily mean their style will translate well to MMA. Here's a quote from Chael:

That said, he's shown very good TDD but hasn't ever faced a wrestler like Khabib in MMA and didn't have the power to beat Alvarez despite landing some big shots.

Nobody currently at Lightweight has the wrestling to beat Khabib atm.

I would give gaethje a fighting chance in that matchup. We haven't seen his wrestling game against anybody high level, but we can say the same of Khabib.

His overly aggressive style could either be too much for Khabib to handle or play right into khabibs clinch game, would love to see it happen either way.

I don’t get it. You think GSP, for sure. Or, no way.
absolutely. Khabib has done nothing that would make me think we would stand even a little chance against GSP right now, let alone in hid prime. George has shown time and time again that he is capable and willing to beat people at their own game. khabib is literally less skilled in every single department. Outside of a great chin and great cardio, nothing he does would faze GSP. Just saying

Hall wins via confusion caused by his blinking.

Ok so basically GSP, Hall, and Justin G are screwed now that kenflo picked them to win

id favor poirer over justin when it comes to fighting khabib. gaethje is too predictable, and his tank also isnt as good as dustins. just from what ive observed.

Whatever happened to Kenny is he still on TV? Always thought he was pretty good other than that plagiarism thing.

Lol @ Ryan Hall, might as well name anyone in the top 50 lightweight division.

I think that Ryan Hall has a better chance than people realize. Styles make fights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back