Kentucky Derby and Beyond (Part Deuce)

Live stream from Belmont if someone wishes to bet or watch some of the undercard, which is loaded with graded stakes races throughout the day starting soon with the G1 Woody Stephens;

Which horse is winning!?

wife and i need a gamble for some shouting at the tv or in this case a cell phone stream since we eating crawfish at our friends winery

Alright. My Triple Crown is on the line and I've dones some maths and punched in some old Sharkey numbers and........

I'm sticking w/ the one that brung me. Rombauer. I have Essential Quality ranked ahead of him but his odds are shit. Hot Rod Charlie might be worth a look as well.

I might play Rombauer/EQ/Hot Rod in some exotics type stuff but the numbers are telling me Rombauer has the value at this point. GL whatever you boys play either way. Hopefully somebody comes out w/ a boom? BOOOOM!! Shout out to @Black Paladin haha.

@Sharkey thanks for the numbers and everything. I know you have moved on to different stuff but really appreciate just having some sort of format to base the numbers off of.

I also played Rom/Hot Rod/EQ in both ex and tri boxes b/c I'm taking chalk and I'm pussying out on taking a shot at a real exacta or tri. Also again on Rombauer across the board.

Alright. My Triple Crown is on the line and I've dones some maths and punched in some old Sharkey numbers and........

I'm sticking w/ the one that brung me. Rombauer. I have Essential Quality ranked ahead of him but his odds are shit. Hot Rod Charlie might be worth a look as well.

I might play Rombauer/EQ/Hot Rod in some exotics type stuff but the numbers are telling me Rombauer has the value at this point. GL whatever you boys play either way. Hopefully somebody comes out w/ a boom? BOOOOM!! Shout out to @Black Paladin haha.

@Sharkey thanks for the numbers and everything. I know you have moved on to different stuff but really appreciate just having some sort of format to base the numbers off of.
Not the most knowledgeable about horse racing but was going to ride with my guy Velasquez again today

Best of luck to you in this one, bud. I'll be rooting so hard for you that's for sure just because it would be super friggin cool if you got it done.

For the record I have the same top two on my numbers as well. Rombauer and Essential Quality. But there's a few others that are close enough too, so it kinda looks a bit wide open to me with a handful having a decent enough shot. They also have their knocks too, so this looks like a really difficult race even without the great unknown regrading the distance included. Tough race to cap. He's sitting at 7/1 currently in the betting, so it's probable I'll be joining you on Rombauer, though. Then maybe a small ex box after that.

I took known agenda since i dont know shit

I think you have a decent enough chance, Karl, with your guy having that grinding style that so often plays well in the Belmont. He's a contender by my thinking. Best of luck to you.

Going to try a Rombauer and Rock Your World exacta box in this one just to have something on the race. No expectations, though.

Good luck everyone!

Reactions: t6p
Holy shit did I win the TC even tho I got the wrong horse but the horseS? First tri I've ever hit iirc. It's been a good year for me and the ponies! Thanks @Sharkey all my success is from you my friend. Appreciate you man.

Holy shit did I win the TC even tho I got the wrong horse but the horseS? First tri I've ever hit iirc. It's been a good year for me and the ponies! Thanks @Sharkey all my success is from you my friend. Appreciate you man.

Congrats on the great run you've been on, bud. Even if the payouts in this one weren't what you may have been looking for it still pays, right? Love to see you nailing the races like this.

Congrats on the great run you've been on, bud. Even if the payouts in this one weren't what you may have been looking for it still pays, right? Love to see you nailing the races like this.
Yeah didn't pay great but I'll take it. Won like 6u on various bets so I'm happy and just hoping I don't blow it all on the ufc card rn.
It's a good run but I know I went w/ chalk and luck is a huge factor. Using all the info you've given me gave me a chance to get that lucky tho, if that makes sense.

Yeah didn't pay great but I'll take it. Won like 6u on various bets so I'm happy and just hoping I don't blow it all on the ufc card rn.
It's a good run but I know I went w/ chalk and luck is a huge factor. Using all the info you've given me gave me a chance to get that lucky tho, if that makes sense.

Cheers Blunt, although with the effort that Hot Rod Charlie gave, you may have been just as unlucky with this one as you were lucky. He ran too good to lose that race and you would have maybe doubled your payoff if he had finished on top.

Great job, though.

Back