Khabib huge honoring us.

images

Interesting how much he uses his leg to control the top position.

I want to see Khabib rolling with a high level BJJ guy.

So who would win at mechanical bull challenge, Khabib or Laura sanko?

If Leandro is considered elite, then what word would you use to describe his brother Leo who is WAY more accomplished?
Guess I just assumed they where close. When I look at Leandro's wiki I suppose you should expect Khabib to submit him.

Short clip but here he is submitting an elite BJJ guy:

I mean someone elite like at an ADCC level, even if they're now in MMA like Kron Gracie, Maia etc. or out of MMA like Rafa and Gui Mendes etc.

or one of the new guns, Lachlan Giles/Craig Jones etc.

Last edited:
I mean someone elite like at an ADCC level, even if they're now in MMA like Kron Gracie, Maia etc. or out of MMA like Rafa and Gui Mendes etc.

or one of the new guns, Lachlan Giles/Craig Jones etc.
What would he likely be competing at in ADCC; under 77Kg or 88Kg? Certainly loads of intriguing matchups at those two weights if he ever did it.

BJJFANATICS gonna make bank with that, on top of having thousands of people who will discover their website, and might buy thingsfrom Danaher or Gordon afterwards.
In 3 years, blue belts gonna be better than bb from 10 years ago.

BJJFANATICS gonna make bank with that, on top of having thousands of people who will discover their website, and might buy thingsfrom Danaher or Gordon afterwards.
In 3 years, blue belts gonna be better than bb from 10 years ago.
I couldn’t agree more man. I think there is just so much information and details out there now, there already are blue belts that are better then older browns and purples for sure.

Yea and no.

There’s a big difference between knowing techniques and rolling enough to pull them off. There’s something to be said about the amount of
time the grind to BB is. That’s a lot of mat time. I could watch instructionals all day but no matter how often I watch Marcelo roll and explain stuff I’m not gonna be competitive with him, Jacare, Roger, etc any time soon and they’re BBs from about 10 years ago

Last edited:
What would he likely be competing at in ADCC; under 77Kg or 88Kg? Certainly loads of intriguing matchups at those two weights if he ever did it.

Yeah probably between 77 and 88kg. I can't see him survive those two classes unless he tries to keep it standing or something. Bunch of killers in there. Craig Jones, Garry Tonon, Vagner Rocha, Hinger, JT etc.

That'd be so cool if Khabib started to compete in grappling and chase an ADCC championship, etc. I'd be interested in seeing the same from Jon Jones. I don't know, that's far more interesting to me than Jake Paul versus Tyron Woodley.

Yeah probably between 77 and 88kg. I can't see him survive those two classes unless he tries to keep it standing or something. Bunch of killers in there. Craig Jones, Garry Tonon, Vagner Rocha, Hinger, JT etc.
He'd probably be 77kg. I think he'd be competitive, maybe even medal. I don't see him getting a many subs. But if he can get clean TDs into dominant position and play a high pressure game he could get some well fought wins. I don't see him getting gold but hitting the podium is within the realm of possibility

He'd probably be 77kg. I think he'd be competitive, maybe even medal. I don't see him getting a many subs. But if he can get clean TDs into dominant position and play a high pressure game he could get some well fought wins. I don't see him getting gold but hitting the podium is within the realm of possibility

I think he gets subbed. I'm sure he has a very strong top game, but can't see him do well if he ever gets swept and put on his back.

I think he gets subbed. I'm sure he has a very strong top game, but can't see him do well if he ever gets swept and put on his back.
His bottom game is actually really good. Like straight up, Khabib has a legit guard game. He has a hyper offensive closed guard and decent open guard (from what I've seen). Its a really big misconception that he can't fight off his back.

Abdulmanap teached that guard is for attacking only. Of you have someone in guard you're either sweeping or submitting, it is not a place to be passive

His bottom game is actually really good. Like straight up, Khabib has a legit guard game. He has a hyper offensive closed guard and decent open guard (from what I've seen). Its a really big misconception that he can't fight off his back.

Abdulmanap teached that guard is for attacking only. Of you have someone in guard you're either sweeping or submitting, it is not a place to be passive

His guard might be good in MMA or even in Sambo, but let's be realistic, it's nowhere near an elite ADCC level.

Back