Khabib is scared to move up to 170

Orochimaru

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
khabib will never move up to 170 because he knows he would get outclassed by guys such as T wood, Ben askren, Marty Snoozeman, Colby cold cuts, and Demian maia. he would get raped in the cage fighting with these men. they would outwrestle him, outsrtike him (excluding ben askren) and demian maia and maia would definitely submit him i believe he has a chance against rda and kevin lee but i only see him winning a few fights in that division what do you guys think?

sincerely TS Orochimaru

Right, a guy who trains with Daniel Cormier is scared of T Wood and Askren...

So? You’re scared to move out of your mom’s basement and use soap but you don’t see us talking about it.

Who knows. Maybe if doesn't have to cut as much weight he will be stronger and have an even faster pace.
Also, he is not loosing to Colby and Askren, no way.

I think you didn't think about this before posting.

Khabib strikes as the kind of person who is pretty much not scared of anything period.

He doesnt fight enough to even progress in a new division

Why do people on the internet claim that professional fighters are afraid of each other? It is laughable. Fear would be me having to fight Khabib.

Why do people on the internet claim that professional fighters are afraid of each other? It is laughable. Fear would be me having to fight Khabib.
Cerrone, Shaub, GSP all said they are terrified before fights

Who knows. Maybe if doesn't have to cut as much weight he will be stronger and have an even faster pace.
Also, he is not loosing to Colby and Askren, no way.
Colby would shit on him but Askren is a far more interesting matchup that i think Khabib could win.

He hasn't cleaned out the division why should he? It's not like he has been given permission to pulse steroids or used Vaseline to his advantage…
I don't really like the guy but this thread is just stupid GSP type nut hugging, next your going to making a thread about going a up a weight class to fight a pussy?
I guess you want Henry to fight women too?

Colby destrots khabib based off cardio purely and i hate Colby

Usman could slide his sausage inside Khabib and there would be nothing he can do about it. No way he will ever move up to 170 unless its to cherry pick a fight with a random bum.

Last edited:
Tibau made him look silly when he couldn't score a TD

Imagine when Usman, Colby, or Woodley does it

Tibau made him look silly when he couldn't score a TD

Imagine when Usman, Colby, or Woodley does it
Why bring up a decade old fight.. has no bearing on matchups in 2019.
{<huh}

Tibau has the greatest TDD in MMA history, along with Aldo. 93%..

Cerrone, Shaub, GSP all said they are terrified before fights

But they fight. Random people on the internet claiming fighters are not doing something because they are scared is ridiculous. I think if you claim someone is ducking, a coward or afraid you should say it to their face. Don’t go online and talk shit step up and say it to them directly.

It's not even time for him to consider making the move yet. If he beats Tony, then maybe.

Back