Khabib is scared to move up to 170

So I’m a casual based off of when I created my sherdog account. Gotcha makes a lot of since

But you called another poster casual because he thinks that Khabib can win at 170, it seems that you can define casuals but no others, o_O, plus, knowing that you are not feeling happy I'm going to give you a little help : It makes sense, not since. You are welcome

khabib will never move up to 170 because he knows he would get outclassed by guys such as T wood, Ben askren, Marty Snoozeman, Colby cold cuts, and Demian maia. he would get raped in the cage fighting with these men. they would outwrestle him, outsrtike him (excluding ben askren) and demian maia and maia would definitely submit him i believe he has a chance against rda and kevin lee but i only see him winning a few fights in that division what do you guys think?

sincerely TS Orochimaru

WOW! Awfully generous of you to give him a "chance" against RDA, a guy that he beat mercillessly in a previous fight.

Since that fight, Khabib has gotten older and is in his prime now. Khabib is dramatically better. RDA was in his prime (athletic prime), while he was about to enter his fighting prime. He has since declined, and is on the decline. Basicallly Khabib got better since that fight while rda declined.

Khabib is scares shitless to fight men his own size. Why even argue it? You think he cuts all that weight just for the fun of it? Lmao

5 farts discuss an undefeated guy in an imaginary world on Thuraday afternoon...

Who knows. Maybe if doesn't have to cut as much weight he will be stronger and have an even faster pace.
Also, he is not loosing to Colby and Askren, no way.

I would bet money with you on either of those fights.

upload_2019-8-22_15-58-53.gif

What would they ban me for I didn’t do anything wrong it’s just my opinion if that’s how you resolve a different side of an opinion you’re just a clown
I hope you die in a car accident and im purposely not using punctuation because you didnt and why would i anyway please die in a fire then get banned and go away k thanks

Haters show me a single picture of Khabib looking huge compared to an opponent in the ring? Meanwhile Khabib has been smaller compared to others he has shared the ring with e.g Tibau and Truhillo.

So he’s willing to put himself in the hospital in an attempt to make weight at 155, but not scared to fight at 170?

“I will never fight 170! Never!”

Khabib has fought at WW and he obviously cuts a lot of weight to make LW, so there can’t be any reason that he wouldn’t do it again.

One of UFC’s biggest stars ‘almost died’ during weight cut

“The doctor say, ‘You cannot fight. You almost die. How you fight? How you can fight if you almost die?’”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...gest-stars-almost-died-during-weight-cut/amp/

Khabib at WW...

Islam has nothing to do with it. Dude is a hypocrite. A fake humble.

TONY WALKS AROUND AT 200 POUNDS. HE POSTED THIS ON HIS OWN TWITTER

Stop crying, you are a grown ass man. YOU ARE FAKE. You don't want him to move up because you think he is big .....You guys want him to move up because you want to see him lose. That's it. you are a hater...nothing more so stop pretending.

If you were real you would say the same thing about tony.

But you are not real....YOU ARE A FAKE HATER.

khabib will never move up to 170 because he knows he would get outclassed by guys such as T wood, Ben askren, Marty Snoozeman, Colby cold cuts, and Demian maia. he would get raped in the cage fighting with these men. they would outwrestle him, outsrtike him (excluding ben askren) and demian maia and maia would definitely submit him i believe he has a chance against rda and kevin lee but i only see him winning a few fights in that division what do you guys think?

sincerely TS Orochimaru
What possible reason would he have to move up in the first place? He's champion of his division, makes weight and would be undersized at ww. Why move up?

He just jumped on Dillon Danis, that was well deserved and entertaining.

Okay? Does that make him less of a dick? No, it doesn’t.

And you would, most likely, be incorrect.
Prove me wrong.
You don't know what "humble" means, tard.

It's not only Sherdog. At this point it's almost the entirety of the internet MMA community with ethnic Russians themselves being at the forefront of the hate train.

Throwing money at a homeless man and laughing at him isn’t humble. Nearly causing a riot then demanding for your belt to be handed to you, isn’t humble. Chastising the state for punishing, for unrelated reasons, isn’t humble. Maybe you need to learn the definition of humble.

Khabib defended his belt once, and with that fighting frequency UFC is able to replenish contenders faster than he could clean up his division.

All in all Khabib is a better, 'bit less boring version of GSP.

The UFC guidelines for the last two years have stated that fighters should come into fight week within 8 percent of their contracted weight. The UFC has not released the data on this regarding what percentage of fighters actually meet that guideline.

in Cali there is a 10% rule. i dont think anyone is cutting more than 10% in the ufc atm. khabib was asked about his weight during last 3 fight weeks multiple times and he said 170-169 etc before water cut. meaning his cage weight is 170 or very close to it.
You don’t think? You think wrong.

sincerely TS Orochimaru
People who post anonymously about others being scared hold PhDs in cowardly fear, that’s why they think they can see it in others.
People tend to talk about things they have experience in.

This scared to move up nonsense has got to stop.

Khabid fights at LW. He needs to stay at LW and defend his belt. To be considered GOAT, he needs to stay on top for a long time. He just got there.

zi hste this shit. zHe's defendrd ONCE.
Who knows. Maybe if doesn't have to cut as much weight he will be stronger and have an even faster pace.
Also, he is not loosing to Colby and Askren, no way.

Loses badly to both guys.

Khabib is a LW who hasn't had weight issues of late and has only made one defense.

Chill on the WW talk.

Back