Khabib is scared to move up to 170

zi hste this shit. zHe's defendrd ONCE.

Loses badly to both guys.

Khabib is a LW who hasn't had weight issues of late and has only made one defense.

Chill on the WW talk.
Khabib loses to Colby? You mean the same Colby who couldn't keep RDA down and absorbed a hundred significant strikes from RDA? The same Colby who was taken down by RDA multiple times? Lmao, Khabib completely shut down RDA's game, both on the feet and on the ground. Colby is not even in the same dimension with Khabib when it comes to top control. If Colby takes Khabib down, Khabib will spring back up much better than RDA did, yet I highly doubt Colby will be able to get up from under Khabib. Moreover, Colby's overall submission grappling skills are highly suspect while Khabib has an extremely dangerous guard and actually submits people from top.

Khabib will school Colby. The real danger at WW comes from Usman, that guy is a a genetic freak and will mop the floor with the entire division, including Colby.

Askren is a different story. If Khabib engages with Askren in a wrestling match, he might very well lose, but this isn't wrestling, this is MMA and Khabib's standup is getting better with each fight.

Okay? Does that make him less of a dick? No, it doesn’t.

Prove me wrong.

Throwing money at a homeless man and laughing at him isn’t humble. Nearly causing a riot then demanding for your belt to be handed to you, isn’t humble. Chastising the state for punishing, for unrelated reasons, isn’t humble. Maybe you need to learn the definition of humble.
Again, you have no clue what "humble" means. Buy yourself a dictionary with your next allowance.

khabib will never move up to 170 because he knows he would get outclassed by guys such as T wood, Ben askren, Marty Snoozeman, Colby cold cuts, and Demian maia. he would get raped in the cage fighting with these men. they would outwrestle him, outsrtike him (excluding ben askren) and demian maia and maia would definitely submit him i believe he has a chance against rda and kevin lee but i only see him winning a few fights in that division what do you guys think?

sincerely TS Orochimaru

Let the man defend his belt a few times.

Obviously, he should fight a bit more often.

khabib will never move up to 170 because he knows he would get outclassed by guys such as T wood, Ben askren, Marty Snoozeman, Colby cold cuts, and Demian maia. he would get raped in the cage fighting with these men. they would outwrestle him, outsrtike him (excluding ben askren) and demian maia and maia would definitely submit him i believe he has a chance against rda and kevin lee but i only see him winning a few fights in that division what do you guys think?

sincerely TS Orochimaru

Whittaker is scared of 205

Everyone is ducking HW.

This fighter doesn’t fight in a weight class that isn’t the one he’s always fought in. He must be scared! And then if he went to welterweight people would say he was ducking lightweights. No winning on sherdog.

He would need to bulk a lot, like RDA, and would likely reach similar results as RDA, former lightweight champion, perennial top5 at WW.
Better to be champ if he can still cut and perform.

I'd definitelly be scared of the much bigger men above.
What the fuck could Khabib do to Usman?
Usman looks more like a MW than khabib like a WW. Cunty has better cardio. Woodley, Askren, Edwards, Lawler (former MW) and Maia(former MW title challenger) are way bigger and stronger.
He could beat Diaz, Pettis, Masvidal, Lee, Cowboy... all former LWs.

You have to prove it's a narrative, tho.

He's 27-0, champion, lost one round in his all career, and never looked in trouble.
There is nothing shocking to believe he's the best LHW.
At LHW he could currently beat Chuck Liddell. Or Penn if he weighed in at 186 fully clothed with stuff in his pockets.
At MW, cant really think of anyone.

Holloway is scared to move up to 155, he knows he'll get destroyed
Ferguson is scared to move up to 170, he knows he'll get destroyed
Usman is scared to move up to 185, he knows...
Whittaker is scare...
Jon Jones..

Basically, everyone is scared to move up.. unless they are HW

TS is such a dolt

Khabib nutriders will never admit it, just like the Jon Jones nutriders won't. Conor cemented a legacy that Khaibib can only dream of unless he moves up and challenges, and defeats, the champion. Otherwise he's just another Mighty Mouse.

Whittaker is scare...
Jon Jones..

TS is such a dolt
Conor moved up and won by KO. BJ Penn moved up and submitted a champion Hughes in his prime. Khabib? Jones?

I don't know why a H came here, my phone is a bitch.
Let's book Khabib VS Bob sapp at HW.
Sapp's left leg might be able to cut to 266 now...
He was up to 350lbs back then. And ripped. In his words, 10% bodyfat (more like 16, but still fantastic for a Beast that size).

Prime Sapp killed Ernesto Hoost, K1 great, twice. Even current Sapp would kill Khabib. He could eat him for breakfast ffs. Can your breakfast kick your ass?

Whittaker is scare...
Jon Jones..

TS is such a dolt
Even HW are scared of SHW.
Back in PRIDE iirc, Coleman and some other wrestlers would only sign if a bigger, meaner wrestler was excluded fromthe tournament. Cant remember his name (mistakenly thinkingof Paulsen...), but that was a huge man who dwarfed roided to the grills, Prime Coleman.

He has Poirier, and then T ferg to worry about, THEN let him worry about WW.

I think for sure he does well at WW, imagine if he fought Pettis? Diaz? Two easy wins.

I'd love to see Khabib vs Asscream or Khabib vs Maia, he would be a little small, but he has youth on his side.

Not so keen on him vs Covington, Usman, Woodley, they are wrestlers, but lame boring pressure wrestlers who don't go for the finish.

Habib is not a huge LW. He would get dwared at 170 and lose many fights. His team knows this. No need to move up.

Your title should say... In my opinion.. Or i speculate... Because thats all you have put in. There is nothing backing up anything u say. Its really dumb to think a fighter is scared to fight when he has been fighting his whole life pretty much. I can pretty much guarantee he is in no way scared. Its a pretty stupid move for him to move up now. He is undisputed, undefeated champ. Maybe later in his career he moves up but its really not a logical move for him if he can make weight. Which he has for several fights now with no issues. Once he cleans out dustin and tony and maybe cinir again.. Maybe he moves up.
If he did move up, and took the time to add 20 lbs of muscle he would likely remain undefeated at 170. He is that goid and no one at 170 is as good. Twood said he wanted no part of khabib. Usman kept him down easily and u realky dont think khabib could and do more actual damage? He would beat up maia easily, as well as askren, colby and marty. 3 are great wrestlers no doubt, but khabib is better than either., and maias bjj would be ineffective, like all bjj has been vs him. Even as elite as maias is. Watch ben vs maia in a couple months and then say he has a chance... You will see how bjj serves him vs a elite wrestler.

Who knows. Maybe if doesn't have to cut as much weight he will be stronger and have an even faster pace.
Also, he is not loosing to Colby and Askren, no way.

Who knows? He knows that he would get wrecked at Welterweight (or lets say could get hurt), if not there wouldn't be any reason to stay at Lightweight and dying at weight cuts.

Welterweight division has too many bad match-ups for Khabib, of course he is "ducking".... not because he is afraid, its only because he isn't an idiot. He is champion in the Lightweight division, there is possible Connor II and a red burka night and many good match-ups. Of course he will stay there, nobody can blame him.

If he goes up in weight, it will be if they create a 165lb weight class. I honestly think it's way overdue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back